Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Telehealth services available
Renee Ott is a nurse practitioner in Sandusky, OH and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Ohio in 2003 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and dermatology.Read her story

2500 W Strub Rd Ste 330

Sandusky, OH 44870

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Renee Ott accepts

Renee Ott accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Check if Renee Ott treats your condition or procedure

Ms. Ott is a board-certified family nurse practitioner specializing in Dermatology. She graduated with her Master of Science in Nursing degree from...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology

2003
Medical College Of Ohio

Does Renee Ott offer telehealth services?

Renee Ott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Renee Ott accepting new patients?

Renee Ott generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Renee Ott's profile to make an appointment.

Does Renee Ott accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Renee Ott accepts your insurance.

Where is Renee Ott's office located?

Renee Ott's office is located at 2500 W Strub Rd Ste 330, Sandusky, OH 44870. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Renee Ott?

Renee Ott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Renee Ott

1.0

Renee Ott

I went with my daughter for a first visit. I asked one initial question and she shushed me and did not answer my question and continued speaking directly to my daughter and only looking at her. She is a quiet 11 year old. I am her parent and deserve to be treated with kindness in her appointments. I will absolutely never schedule an appointment for anyone in my family with this Nurse Practitioner. I wouldn’t just call the visit disappointing. I would call it shocking.
May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?
Never see this NP. Fails to educate, makes you feel like she’s doing you a favor, every question you ask is stupid, and doesn’t even address parents when they are in the room. Looking for a new dermatologist immediately. Rude, inconsiderate and thinks she’s Gods gift. Unprofessional. Would give zero stars if allowed.
Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?
She was flippant, rude, in a hurry and full of herself. I told her very politely that I was worried about a sore on my leg that wouldn’t heal for over a year. Her reply was “well I’m not worried about it”. I will not return to her. I will seek a doctor that is concerned about my concerns.
May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?
Froze a pre-cancerous spot beside my eye. I pulled away telling her that it was freezing my eyeball. She just kept going and kept pushing as I tried to move away. She said, don't worry, it won't mess up your makeup. I DIDN'T WEAR MAKEUP TO THE APPT. Then I had flaking in the rim of my nose. She wasn't even close enough to see it She said to "Put something greasy on like Vaseline. I complained to the office twice, who didn't do anything. Then went to a real doctor who cleared it up.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Linda in Sandusky, OH – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?
I saw Ms. Ott on Friday at 1:40 pm. My arm has a raised irritation and itches something fierce. She ordered a prescription which was sent to my pharmacy. my insurance wouldn't cover the med called in. Pharm. called to get replacement order on Saturday. Unfortunately, this office has a policy that they have from 24 - 48 hours to respond to calls from the pharm. They took every bit of 48 hours to respond. Then the pharm had to order the replacement. Still itching Thurs (6 days later). Nuf said.
Perrysburg, OH – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?
She did not properly manage my daughters acne and seemed to not really care that it was getting worse each visit. A rather flip and hurried attitude. My daughty now has scars and is seeing a different dermatologist...an ACTUAL doctor and not a nurse! I so regret scheduling my daughter with this practitioner. She will have the scars for life! She started with treatment right from the first outbreak and shouldn't have had such a negative outcome. Just poor care.
Disappointed in Ohio, Ohio – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Renee Ott?

How was your experience with Renee Ott?