Rene Ng, MSOM

AcupunctureMaleAge 63

Acupuncture

Rene Ng, MSOM is an Acupuncturist in Sarasota, FL and has over 15 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from East West College of Natural Medicine in 2007. His office accepts new patients.

Rene Ng, MSOM
2650 Bahia Vista St Ste 301 Sarasota, FL 34239

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Unknown (10/3/2022)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rene Ng treats your condition or procedure

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Motor Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Pain

Rene Ng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rene Ng

1.0

Based on 1 rating

After finding Dr. Ng online for NAET Allergy testing I booked an appointment for the following week. I talked to the receptionist and explained the reason for the visit and she said that she would book me for NAET testing. When I hung up I had a question, so I called right back and there was no answer, so I left a message and never received a return phone call. A few days later I went online and sent an email from their online website which states will answer any questions within 24 hours, of course no reply. Should have been a sign. Upon arrival for my first visit I was greeted with a very unfriendly office and no one was wearing a mask. Also, doctor had two interns come in to the room to practice on me. After I explained to him that I came for an NAET session he said that was not what I needed. I explained that I tried all other options and that is why I was there. He said than you can leave! Wow real professional. Any doctor of acupuncture can stick a needle on your bod
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Rene Ng, MSOM?

How was your experience with Rene Ng?

Rene was born and raised in Macau, China and trained in Chinese Medicine at an early, pre-teen age by his family and friends. He was made a firm believer...Read more

• Acupuncture

1980
Hong Kong Polytechnic University

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin

Is Rene Ng, MSOM accepting new patients?

Rene Ng, MSOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Rene Ng's profile to make an appointment.

Does Rene Ng, MSOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Rene Ng accepts your insurance.

What are Rene Ng, MSOM's top areas of care?

Rene Ng frequently treats Allergies, Anxiety, and Arthritis. See all procedures and conditions Rene Ng treats.

Where is Rene Ng, MSOM's office located?

Rene Ng's office is located at 2650 Bahia Vista St Ste 301, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Rene Ng, MSOM speak?

Rene Ng speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Rene Ng, MSOM offer telehealth services?

Rene Ng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Rene Ng, MSOM?

2650 Bahia Vista St Ste 301 Sarasota, FL 34239