Dr. Renata Flaks, DNP

Dr. Renata Flaks, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Dr. Renata Flaks, DNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Toms River, NJ. She has been practicing for 7 years.

707 Main St

Toms River, NJ 08753

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Flaks

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Flaks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Botox® Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Seton Hall University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Monmouth University Dnp Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Bayshore Medical
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Flaks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Flaks has no media or publications listed.

• Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Flaks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flaks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flaks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flaks to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Flaks' Performance
in Newark, NJ |
Dr Renata Flaks an Excellent person also I like him. Thanks
in Newark, NJ |
Great doctor took care of all my needs same day.
Newark, NJ |
very caring staff.
in Toms River, NJ |
Great office and great staff. Thankful for the care they provide to my family and myself.
Dr. Renata Flaks is hand-down one of the best and most knowledgeable nurse practitioners I ever met. She is well qualified and spends lots of time with her patients. Better than any board certified dermatologist in the area.
in Parlin, NJ |
What makes good doctors rise above the rest is how they treat their patients: they make patients feel like they matter. I refuse to go to a doctor who treats you as you are nobody or one of a million.. What is different about Renata Flaks is the fact that she cares. The office is nice and clean too in a cute Victorian style building easy to find. Staff is excellent. Thumbs up.
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Flaks was able to understand and elaborate on all of my concerns with a very thorough and detailed exam. She was patient and professional and I was out of the office within an hour.
in Lanoka Harbor, NJ |
I have had doctors treating my psoriasis for many years with poor results. Saw Dr. Flaks a year ago and by following her method of treatment using a topical cream, my skin is the clearest it has ever been! No longer embarrassed to wear shorts and short sleeves! Dr. Flaks, I can't thank you enough!
Diagnosed the skin condition I had for years when other doctors couldn't figure it out! Very knowledgeable and friendly staff.
in Willingboro, NJ |
Was really concerned about some differences on my skin, so I wanted to set up an appointment with a dermatologist asap. I got an appointment here the next day and my overall experience was great. Dr Flaks explained everything really well and made me feel great about treatment options. Would definitely recommend her.
in Matawan, NJ |
Great experience with dr flaks very intelligent and sweetheart and staff is great
in Bayville nj |
I had a fair experience with dr Flaks herself, However the way she bills and her staff needs to get a better idea as to what they are doing. After a routine yearly checkup I received ton of charges which I never had to pay before and came to find out they were mis billed. Wow you think they look it over before they send out. Also had wrong body part on medication. Lastely I have to pay another copayment for a dr. Who read the lab results! All for something so simple! Won't go again! $$
We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our billing office. Please contact us at 973-732-5231 x 4000. We would like to discuss any and all concerns you have and see what we can do to help.
in New York, NJ |
Best doctor. Knolagable, friendly, polite. She makes you look great and feel good.
in Tuckerton NJ |
Took me the same day. Very good Dr and office is super too.
Have you seen Dr. Renata Flaks, DNP?

Visit Dr. Flaks