Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW

Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW

Mental Health  ·
Female  ·
Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW is a mental health professional in Holland, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1998 and specializes in mental health, social work, and more.Read her story

12930 James St Ste 110

Holland, MI 49424

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Priority Health

Learn about Remi Spicer Rakipi

Remi Spicer Rakipi's bio

This content was provided by Remi Spicer Rakipi "As seen on WZZM13, Remi is a down to earth, experienced practitioner who is well respected in our community. Remi uses research based methods for treating depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorders as well as Couples and Relationship issues."

This content was provided by Remi Spicer Rakipi "I use a collaborative approach to establish goals and support my clients until they are satisfied with their outcome.  I think feeling safe in therapy is paramount - it is not easy for everyone to share what has been keeping them stuck.  Together, using research based methods for treatment, we will address the road blocks to success and wellness."

• Mental Health
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Couples Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Sex Therapy
  • Social Work

Remi Spicer Rakipi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Remi Spicer Rakipi has no awards or honors listed.

Remi Spicer Rakipi has no media or publications listed.

Remi Spicer Rakipi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Remi Spicer Rakipi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Remi Spicer Rakipi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Remi Spicer Rakipi

Remi Spicer Rakipi?
Remi Spicer Rakipi's Performance
What People Say About Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW
Our Pastor recommended Remi as the best marriage counselor. From the first consult, she put us at ease and reassured us of her confidentiality. She has a gift for listening, asking clarifying questions and offers helpful suggestions when needed. She does not judge. She worked with our hectic...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW?
Remi was a blessing to me, my husband and our marriage. She was so real! Going to talk to her was very easy and very comfortable. She gave practical strategies to help revitalize and strengthen our marriage.
×Post a ResponseAre you Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW?
She’s as good as her 5 star rating shows. I just happened upon her and decided to give her a try bc of her reviews all the while knowing you can’t always trust what is online. She’s as good as her 5 star review. Wow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW?
Remi has been one of the best things that have happened in my life! She has truly saved me and my life with my family! I look forward to my weekly visits with her! I feel so comfortable and safe when talking with her! I pray everyone gets to experience Remi in their lives! She is a blessing in...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW?
She saved my life. At least the life I've always wanted but never knew I deserved or how to maintain it. Three years later I have a home with a partner I adore and respect who reciprocates those feelings. A family, children and grandchildren, that I don't ever want to imagine being without. All of...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Remi Spicer Rakipi?