Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW

Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW

Mental Health  ·
Female  ·
Remi Spicer Rakipi, LMSW is a mental health professional in Holland, MI and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor in 1998 and specializes in mental health, social work, and more.Read her story

12930 James St Ste 110

Holland, MI 49424

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Priority Health

Learn about Remi Spicer Rakipi

Remi Spicer Rakipi's bio

This content was provided by Remi Spicer Rakipi "As seen on WZZM13, Remi is a down to earth, experienced practitioner who is well respected in our community. Remi uses research based methods for treating depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorders as well as Couples and Relationship issues."

This content was provided by Remi Spicer Rakipi "I use a collaborative approach to establish goals and support my clients until they are satisfied with their outcome.  I think feeling safe in therapy is paramount - it is not easy for everyone to share what has been keeping them stuck.  Together, using research based methods for treatment, we will address the road blocks to success and wellness."

• Mental Health
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Couples Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Sex Therapy
  • Social Work

Remi Spicer Rakipi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Penn Ctr For Relationships
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Remi Spicer Rakipi has no awards or honors listed.

Remi Spicer Rakipi has no media or publications listed.

Remi Spicer Rakipi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Remi Spicer Rakipi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Remi Spicer Rakipi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Remi Spicer Rakipi to family and friends

Remi Spicer Rakipi's Performance

She’s as good as her 5 star rating shows. I just happened upon her and decided to give her a try bc of her reviews all the while knowing you can’t always trust what is online. She’s as good as her 5 star review. Wow.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Remi has been one of the best things that have happened in my life! She has truly saved me and my life with my family! I look forward to my weekly visits with her! I feel so comfortable and safe when talking with her! I pray everyone gets to experience Remi in their lives! She is a blessing in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She saved my life. At least the life I've always wanted but never knew I deserved or how to maintain it. Three years later I have a home with a partner I adore and respect who reciprocates those feelings. A family, children and grandchildren, that I don't ever want to imagine being without. All of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Remi was great she made us feel very comfortable and really helped give us the tools to find love and hope again. Thanks so much!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Remi Spicer Rakipi?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Family Medicine