Rebekah Clark, LPC

Rebekah Clark, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Rebekah Clark, LPC is a counselor in Prattville, AL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

867 N Memorial Dr # B

Prattville, AL 36067

• AllKids Health Insurance
  • VIVA Health

Learn about Rebekah Clark

Rebekah Clark's bio

This content was provided by Rebekah Clark "My family came to Prattville, Alabama in the 1950's. I was born and raised in Prattville and have been a resident ever since. I have witnessed first-hand the exponential growth of "The Fountain City" and I'm very proud to be a part of this diverse community. I enjoy nature, my adorable Therapy Cats (learn more) and watching people grow both emotionally and spiritually. My Clients Come First When working together, I am there to help you navigate through your fears and anxieties. In pursuit of your positive behavioral changes and mental wellness, it's important to me that I provide therapeutic interventions that are tailored to your specific needs. My goals for each client include: Providing a supportive environment for your healing Nurturing your personal growth and awareness Fostering understanding of self Counseling Background After obtaining my Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) designation, I have been in continuous practice as a counselor and therapist since 2003. In 2009, I opened the doors to my private practice, Clark Counseling Services, located at 867 North Memorial Drive in Prattville, Alabama. Because I enjoy counseling with children, I obtained my Registered Play Therapist (RPT) credentials.Professional Affiliations I am a member of the Association for Play Therapy (National Association) and an Executive Board member for the Alabama Association for Play Therapy (State Branch). I encourage you to call on me if you're experiencing difficult life events. I understand it takes courage to admit you might need help. I'll help you take that first step. It look forward to serving you, Rebekah Clark LPC, RPTClark Counseling Services"

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Play Therapy

Rebekah Clark does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Troy State University, Bachelor Of Science
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Troy University, Master Of Science In Counseling and Human Development
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005

Rebekah Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Rebekah Clark has no media or publications listed.

Rebekah Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebekah Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebekah Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebekah Clark

3.9

Rebekah Clark?
Rebekah Clark's Performance
What People Say About Rebekah Clark, LPC
If you can actually get in touch with her to schedule an apt, she's great. Very hard to contact though.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebekah Clark, LPC?

How was your experience with Rebekah Clark?