Rebecca Wilson, MSOM

Rebecca Wilson, MSOM

Acupuncture  |
Rebecca Wilson, MSOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Castle Rock, CO. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 5 years. Read her story

107 5th St Ste B

Castle Rock, CO 80104

Learn about Rebecca Wilson

Rebecca Wilson's bio

This content was provided by Rebecca Wilson "I wasn't always in shape to climb 14ners and ride 11 hour mountain bike races. When I started college I started gaining weight. I felt sad a lot and to feel better I would eat. I craved sweets. Cookies, cake and chocolate were my therapy. By the time I got married at 21 I was in a size 14. Two children later, I was 200 lbs and was still depressed. I didn't have enough energy to play with my children. Some days just getting out of bed was a chore. I hit rock bottom one day when I was dropping my son at kindergarten. We were standing in line and he looked around and asked me, "Mommy, why are you fatter than all the other mommies?" The final straw came soon after when my mother-in-law lost weight and gave me her "fat clothes" that she didn't need anymore. That's when I decided things had to change. My neighbor suggested I go see her acupuncturist. I have to admit I was skeptical. I'm a scientist at heart. I like to research and I love to learn how things work. I didn't know how it was going to help me, but after the 10th time my neighbor suggested her acupuncturist, I made an appointment. That was the beginning of my new happy, healthy life. The first thing that I noticed with treatment was that I felt happier and had more energy. It was like my brain fog lifted and I could feel the sun shining on me. With my new outlook, I was able to change my diet. I cut out processed food and started losing weight. Soon, I was able to play tennis and go to spinning classes. I was feeling so much better, but I would run into plateaus where my body would adjust to my new lifestyle and hold onto the weight I still had left to lose. I found acupuncture was just the thing to rev up my metabolism and get back on track with my health. As I look back on those years in my 20s and 30s I realize I was anxious and depressed. I wasn't dealing with my emotions. I was just stuffing them deep down with cookies and chocolate. I was so depressed I didn't realize how sick I was and what that was doing to my body. I decided I wanted to help others with their anxiety and weight loss. I spent 3 ½ years learning Traditional Chinese Medicine and then opened my own practice in 2012. Every day I go into my clinic I am happy to help others like I was helped through this medicine. To see the transformation people go through in just one session is amazing and I truly feel blessed to be a part of so many people's lives. Rebecca Wilson is a licensed acupuncturist practicing in Castle Rock, CO. Her style is intuitive and gentle. She uses a combination of acupuncture, reiki, Chinese herbal formulas, and nutrition. She specializes in: Anxiety Stress GI issues Weight Loss Headaches/Migraines Rebecca studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She graduated with a M.S. of Traditional Chinese Medicine in August of 2012. She passed the national board exams for acupuncture and is licensed by the state of Colorado. Please call now to set up a free consultation: (720) 445-6292"

This content was provided by Rebecca Wilson "Rebecca is here to help support you in this stage of your life.  She listens to what her patients have to say and strives to support them as they achieve their health goals.  An important part of healing is taking an active role in the process.  Expect to be interactive in your treatments, not a passive recipient.  You will learn about Traditional Chinese Medicine and how it works.  You will learn about your specific pattern and things you can start doing right away to improve your health.

Expect to be treated as an individual.  You will have time with Rebecca to be treated compassionately no matter what stage you are in your life.

Please call now to set up a free consultation: (720) 445-6292"

• Acupuncture
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Complementary Medicine

Rebecca Wilson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depressive Disorders

• Reiki Therapy
  • Stress Management
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Fort Lewis College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Colorado School Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Reiki Level Two Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Rebecca Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rebecca Wilson to family and friends
Rebecca Wilson's Performance
in elizabeth, co |
My main reason for going to get acupuncture treatment was for TMJ and insomnia. I have gone to a medical doctors, ENT, dentist, massage therapy, and chiropractor for these issues. But got very little relief until I went to Rebecca Wilson. The TMJ pain has gotten better with each treatment. My insomnia got better immediately. I have not been able to sleep well for forty years. Now I am able to get to sleep and go back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. Rebecca is awesome.
in Elizabeth, CO |
Rebecca besides being kind, respectful of my time, and patient-points out problems I am having before I am really aware of them yet. I have Parkinson's and she keeps on top of symptoms as they arise. She is very intuitive and responsive to my questions. SHE LISTENS TO ME and truly cares about what my body is going through. She intertwines acupuncture/reiki with my neurologists orders to make me as symptom free as possible. I have been a patient for over a year, always on time-no waiting.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Rebecca is like a medical detective. She has a masterful way of following the clues that your body and her extensive training provide to get to the heart of the issue. Her empathetic approach is calming and reassuring. I can't recommend her practice highly enough--and do say yes when she offers to add Reiki!
in Denver, Colorado |
Extremely warm and friendy, very professional and kind. I immediately felt at ease and comfortable with her. Her treatment was my first and the results were immediate and amazing!
Have you seen Rebecca Wilson, MSOM?
Are you Rebecca Wilson?