Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA

Internal Medicine (Physician Assistant)Female

Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA is a Internal Medicine Physician Assistant in Sacramento, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Rebecca Wattenbarger to book an appointment.

Rebecca Wattenbarger

Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group

3000 Q St Sacramento, CA 95816

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Physician Assistants in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Rebecca Wattenbarger treats your condition or procedure

Rebecca Wattenbarger accepts

Rebecca Wattenbarger accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California
ChoiceCare Network

Rebecca Wattenbarger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebecca Wattenbarger

3.7

Rebecca Wattenbarger

Very unprofessional, told the nurse to tell the patient that she couldn't see them unless their spouse left the room. No reason or explanation at all. The spouse never did anything crazy or irrational to be asked to leave. Then when told she cant legally have the spouse leave if the patient was okay with them being there, she proceeded to say that she couldn't see the patient, that we needed to leave and go somewhere else because she didnt have time for all that especially if we wanted to call a lawyer on her. What the heck lady ?! Horrible experience and completely unnecessary and unprofessional.
Marissa Patton – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?
I was seen br Rebecca Wattenbarger at the US HEALTH WORKS in West Sacramento. I was very lucky to have her a a medical provider. She went above and beyond to to give me the very best of care. She pushed to have an MRI done on my knee even after it was denied the first time. When I did have the MRI finally approved by workman's comp, it was found to have a tear in the meniscus root. It had been 7 months by this time from the time I was first injured. I was given an apt to see a Ortho Specialist another 7 weeks out ! I had been in terrible all thru this time. She made a call and I was able to get in to see another Ortho Surgeon (still covered by my workmans comp insurance) the very next day and had surgery scheduled by the end of the month. During surgery my Dr. found the tear was worse then had shown up on the MRI and that it had to be reattached. I am still at home recovering from the surgery I just had. I just wanted others to know how AWESOME she is!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?
Invalidates me at appointments, misgenders me, and at the end of the appt she slapped my but on my way out of the office.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
AC99 – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?
Rebecca helped me with my back spasm issues. She made me feel better in one visit, than years worth visits to others. She amazed me. I had long gave up on feeling normal. Thank you, Rebecca!
Kevin in Rancho Cordova, CA – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?
Becky is so awesome, but she has left Mercy at Q Street. Can anyone help me find her? My phone number is 916-322-6176. Thank you. Lynsie
Lynsie in Sacramento, CA – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?
Becky is AWESOME! She is so helpful and understands my needs. I appreciate the time that she spends with me, and she really listens! I would recommend Becky to family and friends!
Jami Walley in Citrus Heights, CA – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Wattenbarger, PA?

How was your experience with Rebecca Wattenbarger?

There is nothing a patient should have to face on their own. I feel that it is my responsibility to provide the care where they feel like the whole world is behind them.

• Internal Medicine (Physician Assistant)