Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC

CounselingFemaleAge 41

Counseling

Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC is a Counselor in Beavercreek, OH. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC

InnerSight Counseling Professionals, LLC

3171 Beaver Vu Dr Ste C Beavercreek, OH 45434 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I utilize an eclectic approach with all clients; focusing on more person centered therapy."

- Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Rebecca Luebbe treats your condition or procedure

Rebecca Luebbe's conditions and procedures:

• Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marriage Break-Up

Rebecca Luebbe accepts

Rebecca Luebbe accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Rebecca Luebbe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebecca Luebbe

2.0

Rebecca Luebbe

She had some helpful things to say and is definitely a good hearted person who means well, but there were some red flags. She seems to lack professional boundaries. She gives out her email for clients to correspond with her whenever they want, communicates her own traumas/issues, and has strong opinions. I proceeded anyway. We had a rough appointment, and I emailed her how I felt about it. Her response felt defensive and almost felt like she was gaslighting me as she recapped the appointment from her own point of view which differed from mine as if to tell me I just remembered it wrong. Some parts seemed sincere, though. It just didn’t work out for us, but I would also consider myself a difficult patient. She did her best with a losing battle (me).
Feb 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC?
What a sketchy professional this woman claims to be....I court ordered counseling & my ex is using Rebecca from over 100 miles away. Court papers clearly stated I ordered counseling for my child & to be in direct contact with counselor...why is this lady fueling a narcissist and going against court orders!?!? When I call her office, some lady tells me Ive reached her office but have to call the right one to obtain records....clearly the court order says anyone denying me these things are in direct violation of the LAW. I WOULD NOT TRUST ANYONE I CARED FOR TO BE IN THIS TELEPRACTICE.....I do not trust a counselor that violates law to help a narcissist alienate his child and hurt his ex!!!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
YOU VIOLATED COURT ORDERS – Sep 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC?

How was your experience with Rebecca Luebbe?

I received a Bachelors of Sociology at Miami University in 2003. Then received a Masters of Arts in Marriage & Family Counseling from Wright State...Read more

• Counseling
  • Christian Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Telemedicine

2009
Wright State University / Main Campus

Does Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC offer telehealth services?

Rebecca Luebbe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC accepting new patients?

Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Rebecca Luebbe's profile to make an appointment.

Does Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Rebecca Luebbe accepts your insurance.

What are Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC's top areas of care?

Rebecca Luebbe frequently treats Anxiety, Counseling Services, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Rebecca Luebbe treats.

Where is Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC's office located?

Rebecca Luebbe's office is located at 3171 Beaver Vu Dr Ste C, Beavercreek, OH 45434. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Rebecca Luebbe, LPCC?

InnerSight Counseling Professionals, LLC3171 Beaver Vu Dr Ste C Beavercreek, OH 45434