Rebecca Liebmann-Smith, LMSW

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith, LMSW

Social Work  ·
Female  ·
Rebecca Liebmann-Smith, LMSW is a social worker in New York, NY. She specializes in social work and psychoanalysis.Read her story

115 W 27th St Fl 4

New York, NY 10001

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Rebecca Liebmann-Smith

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith's bio

This content was provided by Rebecca Liebmann-Smith "I am a clinical Social Worker and Therapist. I received my Master's Degree in Social Work from Fordham University, and my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology from Barnard College. I have specialized training in psychoanalytic therapy from The Training Institute for Mental Health. While my approach is primarily psychoanalytic/psychodynamic, I incorporate many other techniques in my work, including relational, cognitive-behavioral, and attachment-based. "

This content was provided by Rebecca Liebmann-Smith "When excessive worries and stress arise, we often over-think each and every decision. It can begin to feel as if we are stuck in our own lives. Relationships, work, sleep, and enjoyment are all negatively affected. With a warm and nonjudgmental approach, I'll guide you as you gain insight into your interpersonal relationships, behaviors, and choices. I'll help you learn to trust your gut so that decision-making becomes easier. I encourage you to bring whatever struggles you may encounter, both big and small, past and present, to our sessions."

• Social Work
  • Psychoanalysis

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Fordham University
    Other Education | Completed 2016

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Liebmann-Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebecca Liebmann-Smith

Rebecca Liebmann-Smith?
Rebecca Liebmann-Smith's Performance

How was your experience with Rebecca Liebmann-Smith?