Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Rebecca Niznik, PA
Rebecca Niznik, PA is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Colorado Springs, CO.

2405 Research Pkwy

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Rebecca Niznik

Working in partnership with our patients, staff and community to provide high quality, comprehensive, accessible and cost effective health care to the Pikes Peak region.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Rebecca Niznik does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Midwestern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Northern Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997

Rebecca Niznik has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Niznik has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Niznik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Niznik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Niznik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rebecca Niznik to family and friends
Rebecca Niznik's Performance
Peyton, CO |
Rebecca Niznik is one of the smartest and sweetest individuals you could ever hope to meet! Having her involved in my healthcare is such a blessing!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have had the pleasure of working with Rebecca for over 3 years now and I couldn't be happier. She is so patient and knowledgeable that I always feel comfortable with her decision making in treatment plans. She is very approachable and friendly and when we speak it's a conversation rather than feeling like she is telling me what to do. I highly recommend her for any medical concern.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Rebecca is very professional, empathetic and is great at answering any questions I had for her. Shes always so nice and genuinely cares about her patients. Whenever I have any health issues I know Rebecca is the one to go to and help me resolve any problems and concerns I had. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Very knowledgeable and professional. Tells you what you need to hear. Really good at educating her patients about their options. Great to work with!
Aurora, CO |
Rebecca is great! On my first visit she really took the time to understand my concerns at which point she offered a treatment approach that was very comprehensive and effective in nature. Rebecca demonstrated a great deal of empathy and took the time to answer each of my questions in a well considered manner. I would enthusiastically recommend Rebecca for anyone who wants a knowledgeable and compassionate health care provider.
Corona, CA |
Excellent
in Colorado Springs, Colorado |
Wonderful! Rebecca is amazing! She provides excellent care is always on time and explains everything to me so I can understand. I highly recommend her!
Aurora, CO |
Rebecca is a knowledgeable professional who takes the time to listen to her patients.
Exceptional! I found Rebecca to be compassionate and professional. Her easy going demeanor makes it easy to talk to her and she backs up her diagnosis with the wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend her.
Livingston, NJ |
Highly caring and very competent! She has treated me for a number of different conditions, and always spends time and listens carefully. She also follows up after an appointment when appropriate. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.
Denver, CO |
I have been seeing Rebecca since I was a kid, over 10 years. She has been so great! Very personable and knowledgeable. She is always on time. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Have you seen Rebecca Niznik, PA?
Are you Rebecca Niznik?