Audiology  |
Female
Rebecca Doll, MA
Rebecca Doll, MA is an audiology provider who practices in Durham, NC. She has been practicing for 19 years. Rebecca Doll is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Duke Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology

40 DUKE MEDICINE CIR Ste 1I

Durham, NC 27710

Learn about Rebecca Doll

I am fortunate that my clinical work allows me to connect with adult patients as I conduct diagnostic testing. It is most rewarding when my patients tell me that they appreciate the time I take to explain their hearing test results. In 2008 I joined Duke Audiology as a clinical audiologist with 10 years of experience. In 2010 I became a clinical coordinator and hearing aid dispensary manager in 2010. I also work in the Intensive Care Nursery (ICN) to provide hearing screening services to Dukes smallest patients. This is an area of interest that is close to my heart since I spent three months with my own premature triplets in the ICN. I appreciate the opportunity I have as a manager to support this caring and professional group of audiologists and technicians. Every day we live the Duke value of caring for our patients their families and each other.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Rebecca Doll does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of South Dakota
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Rebecca Doll has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Doll has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Doll does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Doll and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Doll's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Rebecca Doll?