Rebecca Dimmerling, MS

Rebecca Dimmerling, MS

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Rebecca Dimmerling, MS is an acupuncturist in Clarksburg, MD and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Maryland University Of Integrative Health in 2015 and specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

23330 Frederick Rd

Clarksburg, MD 20871

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Rebecca Dimmerling

Rebecca Dimmerling's bio

This content was provided by Rebecca Dimmerling "Welcome. My name is Mrs. Rebecca Dimmerling M.Ac, L.Ac. I earned a masters degree in acupuncture from Maryland University of Integrative Health. I am a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Maryland. My journey towards being a wellness provider began during my active duty/reserve service in the United States Army from 2000-2008. I served as a combat medic then a licensed practical nurse (LPN). In 2007 my path lead me to Joint Base Andrews (formally, Andrews Air Force Base) as a civilian nurse where I was introduced to the world of acupuncture. There I had the privilege of working with two prestigious medical doctors and acupuncturists; Ret. Col Richard Niemtzow M.D. and Ret. Col Stephen Burns M.D. During that time I assisted with acupuncture treatments and acupuncture research projects. There I witnessed the remarkable effects acupuncture had on patients. For example, patients reported a significant decrease in pain which lead to a decrease in the usage of narcotics. I then took up a position at Walter Reed Military Medical Center (formally, National Naval Medical Center) as an LPN in the traumatic brain injury unit. From there I decided to dedicate my life to the acupuncture profession. In my clinic I bridge my varied western medicine background to my current eastern medicine practices. I am currently enrolled at Maryland University of Integrative Health, where I am earning my Doctorate in Acupuncture science."

This content was provided by Rebecca Dimmerling ""A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." – Lao-Tzu

Initial visits generally last from 30 to 90 minutes. I will take a detailed health history, perform a physical exam, and provide you with your unique treatment plan.

During your first exam, I will spend time getting to know you and your health concerns. You may be asked a wide range of questions about your symptoms, eating, exercise, sleep habits, emotional states and anything that may offer insight into your health.

I will also employ diagnostic tools that are unique to acupuncture and TCM such as tongue and pulse diagnosis.

Your treatment plan

Once I've gathered enough information, you'll receive a comprehensive diagnosis and a treatment plan that will explain:

• Your underlying imbalances
  • Your time line of care
  • What types of treatment you will receive

By taking the right steps and planting the seeds of health, you are on the road to a healthier you!"

• Acupuncture

Rebecca Dimmerling does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Moxibustion
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Ashford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Maryland University Of Integrative Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Maryland University Of Integrative Health
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Rebecca Dimmerling has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Dimmerling has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Dimmerling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Dimmerling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Dimmerling's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Rebecca Dimmerling to family and friends
Rebecca Dimmerling Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback so that my practice may grow and improve.

"
Are you Rebecca Dimmerling?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Internal Medicine