Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC

CounselingFemaleAge 54

Counseling

Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC is a Counselor in Crestview, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC

259 E Oakdale Ave Crestview, FL 32539
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rebecca Bortnyik treats your condition or procedure

Rebecca Bortnyik's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depression
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Rebecca Bortnyik accepts

Rebecca Bortnyik accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
HealthyBlue 2.0
First Health
Tricare

Rebecca Bortnyik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebecca Bortnyik

4.0

Best therapist ever! She gave me great ideas to solve my family conflicts and I tried using the coping skills she suggested. All worked very well and my situation has greatly improved! I highly recommend her.
Lynn – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC?
She helped my family in a vert difficult time. She worked with my teenager who at the time was very depressed and anxious. I now have my daughter back! Highly recommend her.
Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC?
We had a terrible experience. We waited an hour and a half. My daughter, a competitive athlete was severely depressed due to major injuries that threatened her return to sport or even normal exercise. The only question this counselor asked was if she wanted to be there. Upon her saying no, she basically dismissed us saying she had a good support system and couldn’t help her. I don’t know any tween that would say “yes I need a counselor.” We left the office very disappointed. Useless After basically asking us to leave, she finally did ask a couple of questions where my daughter indicated an anxiety level of 8, but by that point, we both felt it was a waste of time. We were not even there the full hour.
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC?

How was your experience with Rebecca Bortnyik?

At times individuals or families struggle with personal issues. I believe that therapists and clients should work together to figure out the best solution....Read more

• Counseling

2004
Indiana University of Pennsylvania- MA Community Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC?

Does Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC accept any insurance plans?

Does Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Rebecca Bortnyik's profile.

What conditions does Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC treat?

Rebecca Bortnyik frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC's office address?

Rebecca Bortnyik's office is located at 259 E Oakdale Ave, Crestview, FL 32539. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Rebecca Bortnyik, LMHC able to provide telehealth services?

Rebecca Bortnyik provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Ppcc259 E Oakdale Ave Crestview, FL 32539

Pattison Professional Counseling Center

Pattison Professional Counseling Center7 Vine Ave Ne Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548