Rebecca Bergert, LPC

Rebecca Bergert, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Rebecca Bergert, LPC is a counselor in Kennesaw, GA. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

3745 Cherokee St NW Ste 202

Kennesaw, GA 30144

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Rebecca Bergert

Rebecca Bergert's bio

This content was provided by Rebecca Bergert "I saw my first counseling client when I was 45. My children were in college. I chose counseling for several reasons. I realized I'd been an unofficial therapist since childhood. Others just came to me opening up with their story and asking advice. I had a great experience as a client. I was older and had more personal life experience to offer. I have been practicing for 25 years and love being a counselor as much today as I did on my first day - although less nervous."

This content was provided by Rebecca Bergert "Research shows the most effective therapeutic intervention is the connection between the client and the therapist.  My primary goal is to create a warm, safe environment for the client to explore the changes she/he wishes to make.  To that end, I draw on several schools of thought to create tools to help clients change perception, thoughts and behavior.  These tools can last long after the last therapy session.  Under all of this is a deep respect for the client and appreciation for the trust they give me. "

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Rebecca Bergert does not have any board certifications listed.

• Counseling Services

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Kennesaw State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Master Program-Georgia State University
    Other Education | Completed 1989

Rebecca Bergert has no awards or honors listed.

Rebecca Bergert has no media or publications listed.

Rebecca Bergert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rebecca Bergert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rebecca Bergert's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Rebecca Bergert to family and friends

Rebecca Bergert's Performance

Becky is an awesome therapist. She really listens and gives you the tools to help improve your communication skills with your partner. She is kind and calm when she offers advice and makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Becky to friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Mrs. Bergert to anyone seeking to make their life better and to understand how to work through their internal struggles which perhaps, they have not entrusted to anyone. I am understanding the 'whys' and I am beginning to better understand that I do have the strength and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
i would highly recommend Ms Bergert . I have been a client of hers for many years and she's really really good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Rebecca Bergert?

Nearby providers with similar experience