Rebecca Baker, LAC

Rebecca Baker, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 46

Telehealth services available

Rebecca Baker, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Castle Rock, CO. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Rebecca Baker to book an appointment.

Acupuncture Associates of Castle Rock

Visit Website
Acupuncture Associates of Castle Rock107 5th St Ste B Castle Rock, CO 80104
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: 7:00am - 12:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Rebecca Baker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rebecca Baker

Rebecca Baker?
Rebecca is very passionate and continuously learning in her craft. I feel taken care of and leave my appointments feeling healed and energized! Her knowledge of herbs and supplements keeps my family healthy, too.
H. C. – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca is amazing! She is helpful and informative. Her health assessments are throughout and get to the root cause of the problem so that you can start working on healing immediately. She is patient and compassionate and makes you feel very comfortable right from the start. I would highly recommend her services for anyone looking for a holistic approach to healing.
Meghan Notartomaso – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca is amazing. She listened and worked with me to develop a plan that worked for me. She is passionate and dedicated to helping her patients better and live a better life.
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca has been great since I started seeing her early summer of 2019. The acupuncture and relaxation during the visits has helped my migraines, stress, and anxiety.
K. W. – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
the results are profound!
Kim M. – Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
I have thought about trying the health benefits of acupuncture for a long time, but never found the time to come in. That was until I experienced a neck injury that cause me a significant amount of pain. Rebecca was able to get me in on short notice and after asking questions about my condition she determined a course of action. I don't know if everyone will have the same results as me, but within 5 minutes of starting treatment my pain level dropped from a 6 down to a 2! I'm looking forward to seeing how this will impact my life in the long run, but for now, I'm grateful for the results I have experienced thus far. Don't be afraid to try acupuncture if you're new to the treatment. I barely noticed the needles going in. And the results were definitely worth broaching that anxiety.
M. M. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca's passion and dedication to her work is incredible. She was able to handle all of my aches and pains with her intuitive technique. I have been feeling more open in areas of my body that were tight, and I have been feeling healthier. She was able point me to some vitamin and nutrition issues I didn't know were happening. The head pain, stomach pain, and back tightness have all been improved!
Chadd H. – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
I wouldn't go anywhere else for this type of support. The office is clean, easy to get to, and has convenient parking. Most importantly, they spend the time you need, change plans when you change, and truly care.
Anonymous – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Came in to the office with severe TMJ pain. Rebecca and the staff were extremely nice and I felt relief the first visit. Rebecca is treating me for all my symptoms so I can maintain my overall health. After 2 weeks I feel better than I have in years. My energy has skyrocketed and Acupuncture Associates of Castle Rock has gained a life long client!
Anonymous – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca had time for me and is really helping me feel better.
Anonymous – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca knows her stuff! She is kind, thorough, knowledgeable, and intuitive. I'm a high-energy business-owner and world traveler that suffered from lack of stamina. Rebecca's services helped me measure the pain points in my body, understand the triggers, focus my mental energy, and finally balance my chi. 10/10 I have recommended her before and would recommend to anyone reading this!
Mike H. – Jul 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca and her team helped me clear my liver issues and supported my weight loss. Now I plan on staying the course with maintenance sessions. You will not find a more caring or skilled practitioner and team.
Anonymous – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca's knowledge of acupuncture was just as relaxing as the acupuncture it self. It made it very easy to trust the process
Connor B. – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
I am a long time patient.I have always been treated with caring and compassion.
Anonymous – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca is amazing! She listens to my needs and adjusts my appointments accordingly. I feel so much better after starting regular acupuncture appointments.
J. M. – May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
I love coming to Rebecca.
Anonymous – May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Very accurate with the Chinese massage, hitting all the right spots.
Jim P. – May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
We came to Rebecca not even 2 weeks ago searching for relief from my teenager's chronic severe stomach pain. Rebecca is very patient, and takes time to listen and really understand what is going on, creating priorities for a treatment plan and explaining how everything works. One of the draws to this practice for us was we had heard how Rebecca listens to her patients. After 10 weeks of dead ends with specialist after specialist in the western medicine world, we really just wanted to be heard, and not tell us there's nothing medically wrong with my daughter, it's all in her head. Our very first appointment with Rebecca, she told us the mind and body are connected in eastern medicine, and both will be treated. My daughter and I were so relieved to hear that! We finally felt heard & understood! My daughter has had 5 treatments so far with Rebecca, she is finally feeling relief and her stomach pain is decreasing. We highly recommend Rebecca and this practice!
Laura S. – May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
Rebecca has helped me to manage stress and GI issues. She is patient and takes time to explain the treatments in detail. Highly recommend!
A. C. – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?
rebecca is very intuitive in knowing which areas to address. she is frequently assessing and changing the areas that need to be addressed. the atmosphere is calming and relaxing.
Leslie V. – May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rebecca Baker, LAC?

How was your experience with Rebecca Baker?

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Rebecca Baker treats your condition or procedure

• Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tui Na Massage
  • Wellness Examination

Rebecca Baker accepts

Rebecca Baker, L.Ac., MSOM, ACN is a nationally-certified acupuncturist licensed to practice in the state of Colorado since 2012. She has logged almost...Read more

Rebecca Baker, L.Ac., MSOM, ACN is an acupuncturist in Castle Rock, CO.. She specializes in acupuncture, concussion, migraine, and traumatic brain injury.

• Acupuncture