Raymond Catania, AUD

AudiologyMaleAge 44

Raymond Catania

Long Island Queens Hearing Associates

9610 METROPOLITAN AVE Forest Hills, NY 11375

Raymond Catania, AUD is a Audiology in Forest Hills, NY and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Saint Johns University of New York medical school in 2002. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Raymond Catania to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Hearing Aid Adjustment
  • Sensorineural Hearing Loss - Early Greying - Essential Tremor
  • Tinnitus

Raymond Catania accepts

Raymond Catania accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Connecticare
Connecticare HMO
EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
HealthFirst
Oxford Liberty

Raymond Catania's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Raymond Catania

Raymond Catania?
  • Explained conditions well (10)
  • Listened & answered questions (10)
  • Staff friendliness (10)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
One of the most affable, intelligent, caring and competent audiologists I've had and I'm a physician. There are none better a few equal. BD, MD
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
My mother and I obtained Hearing aid assistance during the pandemic which we are extremely grateful for. He was helpful and informative throughout this process. We look forward to working closely with this new journey of hearing clearly.
Stephanie V. – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Everything that is posted about dr.catania is so true. Patient, knowledgeable and just a friendly but competent man! Don’t hesitate and go to him if you are considering hearing aids. I bet after you meet him you will want to treat him to a beer!
John Patrissi – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Dr. Catania is OUTSTANDING, caring, & a very smart doctor. My 20 yr. daughter & mom feel comfortable & have said he gives them his undivided attention. He is unlike many other Audiologists we been to for the past 20 yrs. At a visit for my 20 yr. old, he took a look at my 26 yr. old daughter’s Audiogram from an ENT. He said she has Meniere’s disease. Dr. Catania, without seeing her/billing her, suggested the name of a very good ENT who confirmed Dr. Catania’s diagnosis. I HIGHLY recommend him & no longer will I take her to her the previous Audiologist where she was just a number. My 88-year old mom also had been complaining about her hearing aids purchased elsewhere. The prior office couldn’t care that she was unhappy & said she will adapt to them. WRONG. Dr. Catania made adjustments, ordered a new part, & she is very happy & will never go anywhere else again. He really does care. If I could give him more stars, I would.
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Very accommodating on appointments.Very efficent in evaluation. Easy parking in Woodbury office. Recommend highly.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
We have been going to Dr. Catania for years and years. He is the most compassionate, patient and intelligent Dr., in his field, that we have ever had the pleasure, and I mean pleasure, of being his patients. Myself, mom and dad. And he genuinely cares.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Dr. Catania was recommended to me by a close friend and I am extremely pleased. It was only recently that I became aware of my hearing loss and Dr. Catania gave me such a thorough exam and explained all of my options regarding hearing aids. As his patient he makes me feel like I am the most important person and does not rush through the appointment, something very rare with doctors nowadays.
Eileen Miele in Massapequa Park, NY – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
On of the best audiologist around. Extremely attentive and caring with all his patients. Highly recommend scheduling an appointment.
Mike Rey in Woodbury , NY – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Dr Catania has a terrific personality, which goes a long way when you're apprehensive about needing hearing aids. He's extremely patient explaining things and doesn't overwhelm you
Lynn S in East meadow , NY – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
The one thing that I always observe when going to a doctor is that he/she makes me comfortable. I want to know that he is/she is truly concerned about my condition. I also observe the cleanliness of the office and waiting room to make sure the areas I go in are not, in anyway, cluttered with papers. I also like to make sure that no other patient's paperwork is visible for me to read. Dr. Catania passed my personal tests. I like Dr. Catania's style--fast, friendly and personable.
Deborah S in West Hempstead, Ny – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?
Dr. Catania is always considerate, kind, easy to talk to and ready to listen to any current hearing discomfort I may have. He has fit me twice with hearing aids.The adjustments he has made have worked well each time. If I should need immediate help he will get me into the office ASAP. I have been a patient of his for the past 5 years which speaks for itself! Would I recommend him to others?...Well, I already have and will continue to do so! Thank you Dr. Catania for your care and support!
Bonnie F. in Holtsville, NY – May 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Raymond Catania, AUD?

How was your experience with Raymond Catania?

• Audiology

Saint Johns University of New York
1997
1991
Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus

Is Raymond Catania, AUD accepting new patients?

Raymond Catania, AUD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Raymond Catania's profile to make an appointment.

Does Raymond Catania, AUD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Raymond Catania accepts your insurance.

What are Raymond Catania, AUD's top areas of care?

Raymond Catania frequently treats Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation, Conductive Hearing Loss, and Hearing Aid. See all procedures and conditions Raymond Catania treats.

Where is Raymond Catania, AUD's office located?

Raymond Catania's office is located at 9610 METROPOLITAN AVE, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Raymond Catania, AUD offer telehealth services?

Raymond Catania has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Raymond Catania, AUD?

Long Island Queens Hearing Associates

Long Island Queens Hearing Associates9610 METROPOLITAN AVE Forest Hills, NY 11375
Long Island Queens Hearing Associates371 Merrick Rd Ste 204 Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Long Island Queens Hearing Associates640 Hawkins Ave # Area Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Queens Long Island Medical Group225 Froehlich Farm Blvd Woodbury, NY 11797