Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Dippel
1830 Parkview Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Colorado Springs, CO. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Dippel accepts

Dr. Dippel accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Dippel treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Dippel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dippel

Dr. Dippel?
Dr. Dippel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD
Dr. Dippel seems very kind and concerned. She had a mix up in the schedule and my daughter only saw her for a little bit for the first appointment; however, Dr. Dippel invited her back that same day and even worked overtime to compensate for the error. She's one of the only doctors that actually RETURNS phone calls promptly. Because we had a big need to see someone immediately, she made accommodations for us promptly and got us in that same day--and even with the scheduling error, she made it right by giving us her after hour time. We appreciate her great service and counsel skills as well. She has a lot of experience under her belt in the discipline--and it shows for sure. Thank you !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD?
Dr Dippel has been a great fit for me. Listens to complex issues and is on point with her feedback. She is a caring, kind spirited person with tremendous insight in counseling technique and communication. I appreciate the way she interacts with me, and [gradually] I have realized the core of why I am coming to her for help. Her little dog "Blossom" is very well behaved, and has been a part of my trusting connection to Dr Dippel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD?
Dr. Dippel offers a relaying feel to a therapy session. Having her comfort dog in the room helps to keep a calm, relaxing feeling while interacting with Dr. Dippel. My appointments have never been cancelled and have always started at the allotted time. She is a warm and caring psychologist who cares about improvement in your mental well being. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dippel to someone looking for a doctor to pour out your soul with no judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Dippel for over 3 years and have been very satisfied with every level of care she has provided. Dr. Dippel is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and experienced, these traits have assisted me in making great strides in my therapy. Oh and yes, Dr. Dippel does have a dog (blossom) who is well behaved, obedient and not aggressive (as was implied by the other review).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD?
Dr. Dippel works out of her home and has a small dog who will scratch at your legs the whole time you're filling out paperwork, and then will jump up and sit in your lap during your session. Despite my obvious discomfort with this (I'm allergic), I had to ask Dr. Dippel to put the dog in another room. This took her a while, and this was on the clock. Plus we started late because she had to gather up the paperwork for me to fill out...all this done during session time at $4 a minute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raye Dippel, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dippel?