Dr. Ray Drury, DC

Dr. Ray Drury, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Ray Drury, DC is a chiropractor in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1993 and specializes in chiropractic.

2550 W Arrowood Rd Ste 104

Charlotte, NC 28273

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Centene
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Drury

This content was provided by Dr. Drury "Dr. Drury is an Upper Cervical chiropractor who specializes on helping people that have been every where else and been told their is no hope or they are just going to have to live with it. Patients come to Dr. Drury from all over the world for his specialized care. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired this is the place to call."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Drury does not have any board certifications listed.

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Kentucky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Drury has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drury has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drury to family and friends

Dr. Drury's Performance

I came in as a new patient August of 2016. Suffering from severe migraines. These migraine attacks were weekly, sometimes lasting for days. Having tried everything else with no success, I was hopeful. Dr. Fleischer examined me and reviewed my X-ray's and discovered the root of the problem. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I suffered almost my entire life with migraines. After suffering for over a week with terrible pain, a friend suggested Dr. Drury. During my first visit I explained to him that the pain pills I was prescribed wouldn't let me concentrate at work. Dr. Drury and his staff explained what he does and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very professional and personable. Genuine care for patient's health and overall well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been going to see Dr.Drury for over 2 years and I wish I knew about Upper Cervical when I first moved to North Carolina 8 years ago. I have had a history of back and neck problems since my early 20's. This resulted in 2 low back and a titanium cage in my neck operations before I was 50. No...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
All the doctors and personnel there are like family. They really care about their patients. Both my wife and I are being treated and have been very pleased with the results.
Are you Dr. Drury?

Nearby providers with similar experience