Dr. Ray Drury, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Drury

"I have never had a worse experience at a "professional" healthcare facility in my life. The first time I went to Upper Cervical Spine center I felt it was very "Sales Pitch" approach making you watch videos before even speaking with a doctor. They will not adjust you the first time you go they suggest taking Xrays and coming back, so I did just that. On my way out I asked how much future adjustments would be since I just spent a lot of money on Xrays they said you'll find out the next time you c"

Read Review

"I had a horrible experience here. They are into the hard sell, promising miracles, and relief of symptoms, and pressuring you to pay $3600 up front. I did not get better, in fact I got worse. The doctors couldn't decide if they should be adjusting the left side or the right, so they went back and forth.My atlas and axis were being violently adjusted from one side and then the other. Naturally, I could never hold adjustments- how could I when they kept adjusting different bones from different sid"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drury

4.3

Dr. Drury?
Dr. Drury's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ray Drury, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I came in as a new patient August of 2016. Suffering from severe migraines. These migraine attacks were weekly, sometimes lasting for days. Having tried everything else with no success, I was hopeful. Dr. Fleischer examined me and reviewed my X-ray's and discovered the root of the problem. I began treatment and am on the road to recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I suffered almost my entire life with migraines. After suffering for over a week with terrible pain, a friend suggested Dr. Drury. During my first visit I explained to him that the pain pills I was prescribed wouldn't let me concentrate at work. Dr. Drury and his staff explained what he does and how it may help me. After the first visit the pain was noticeably better. After the third visit and continuing his suggested treatment, I've been migraine free for years. Thank you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Very professional and personable. Genuine care for patient's health and overall well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I've been going to see Dr.Drury for over 2 years and I wish I knew about Upper Cervical when I first moved to North Carolina 8 years ago. I have had a history of back and neck problems since my early 20's. This resulted in 2 low back and a titanium cage in my neck operations before I was 50. No doctor has helped me as much as Dr.Drury. Yes it took time to get better but now I play golf every week! It took a long time to get misaligned so be patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
All the doctors and personnel there are like family. They really care about their patients. Both my wife and I are being treated and have been very pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Drury in a second. I am no longer on pain meds and my whole body feels tremendous. It all started with a free visit and consultation,even the x-rays were free. Thanks Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Dr. Drury is done things for my migraines and tension headaches that others have not been able to do in 30 years. In addition to that, my acid reflux and allergies are gone. Love him and his whole team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I was recommended to Dr. Drury from a colleague do to my lower back pain. I have been seeing Dr. Drury for about 2 months. My pain level has gone from a 10 down to a 2. I have recommended Dr. Drury to 8 of my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Dr. Drury is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job explaining the science behind upper cervical chiropractic treatment. He is a great listener and always answers my questions. I highly recommend Dr Drury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I was having arm numbness, facial tingling, headache and dizziness. I had every expensive test and could not find anything even though there were still symptoms--Every specialist on my case could not figure it out. Dr. Drury figured it out and got me on the right road and no more symptoms. I still go to Dr. Drury on a regular basis and I feel amazing. I am NO LONGER on any medications. No back pain. I would like to add that I a nurse-I NOW believe in UC Care--and healing from within.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Dr. Ray Drury is one of the best doctors in the Charlotte area!! There environment is nice and have excellent staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Dr. Drury is an amazing individual and can't say enough GREAT things about him. I felt the process was much more specific than other chiropractors because he took x-rays, did scans, and more importantly cared for what was going on. The results speak for themselves and I not only look forward to continuing care but bringing everyone I know. Thanks Dr. Drury
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I had back problems all my life from wrestling in high school and college. I've gone to M.D.'s, chiropractors, acupuncturists, and massage therapists, but I only got temporary relief. When I went to Dr. Drury, I was one of those rare cases that got immediate and permanent relief from my back pain, although Dr. Drury told me to expect it to be a process. I found Dr. Drury to be frank and honest. I also like how he educates patients on how upper cervical works. I am pain free thanks to Dr. Drury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I am a 54 yr. old female who has multiple health problems. In June of this year, I began going to the clinic under the care of Dr. Jason Fleischer. After the first 4 adjustments my lower back pain was completely gone! I had had back surgery and multiple injections for this pain, and had received no relief. I was amazed that 4 treatments took it away!! I also have TMJ and that has gotten much better. I have lost the hearing in my left ear, but now I hear sounds! Try it!! Myra Campbell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
I am 69 years old, feel great and take no medications. I credit my health to the regular care I get with Dr. Drury. Ten years ago, I had arthritis that made doing everyday tasks difficult and painful. I started seeing Dr. Drury, and now I am absolutely pain-free. It didn't happen overnight for me, but I followed his suggestions and now see Dr. Drury monthly for checkups. I like that I was informed re: the cost of care. I've received too many surprise bills from doctors in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?
Experience was with Dr. Jason Fleisher. I was sent here by my MD. My appointment was with Dr. Fleisher.. I was excited about the possibility of finding some help. However, during my visit I did not receive an adjustment - only information, x-rays, and a bill for $ 240!!! and was told to come back the next day. When I returned Dr. Fleisher explained that he could help me in 36 treatments but I had to pay $2100 IN ADVANCE before receiving ANY adjustment!!! I felt misled and VERY disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ray Drury, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Drury?

Dr. Drury is an Upper Cervical chiropractor who specializes on helping people that have been every where else and been told their is no hope or they are just going to have to live with it. Patients come to Dr. Drury from all over the world for his specialized care. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired this is the place to call.

• Chiropractic

2009
1993
1990

Dr. Drury accepts

Dr. Drury accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield