Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD is a Counselor in San Jose, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD

San Jose Counseling and Psychotherapy

1174 Lincoln Ave Ste 6 San Jose, CA 95125

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I will provide you with support and practical guidance through life's various challenges. My mission is to help people improve their emotional well being, enhance their ability to engage in interpersonal relationships an..."

- Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Fredricks treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fredricks' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Dr. Fredricks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fredricks

Dr. Fredricks

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
One of the best moves I've ever made for myself was to reach out to Randi. She has always been kind, sympathetic, and understanding in her approach, and she has helped me open my heart and mind to new possibilities of healing. She is always there for you when you need her and pushes me to achieve my goals. I would recommend her to everyone willing to improve their lives for the better!
Abigail – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?
I‘m not easily impressed when it comes to doctors. Randi is easy to be impressed by. She's compassionate, bright, and has a variety of tools she’s well-versed in working with. I’ve been very pleased with my work with Randi and appreciate the opportunity to work with her.
Anita – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?
If you want an amazing therapist, Randi Fredricks is who you want to work with. I have been seeing her for 4 years and her support has helped me to grow and expand in ways I never thought possible. Her warmth, integrity, and kindness have exceeded all of my expectations for what a therapist can be. She is as good as it gets.
Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?
Randi is a talented therapist who can gently guide you on your journey of wellness. She can make you feel safe talking about traumas from the past that you might have a hard time talking about. I am always touched by her deep concern for me. Her compassion, listening skills, thoughtful guidance and profound wisdom have changed my life.
Paige Thomas – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Fredricks for three years now. I originally went to see her for a whole smorgasbord of issues. After she helped me address those, we went onto day to day problems. There's so many things that I like about working with her. She is very kind and compassionate. She has helped me consistently with relationship problems as well as running my business. I will be forever grateful to her.
Forest F. Ferguson – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?
We visited Dr. Fredricks for couple's therapy/marriage counseling in late November 2018. Unfortunately, we did not have a very positive experience. That is not to suggest that marriage couseling should be a comfortable experience, but at the same time, it should not be a hostile one either. I feel that Dr. Fredricks, although certainly qualified to serve as a marriage and family therapist, did not have our best interest at heart. It is my opinion that she only served to cause further divsion between my spouse and me by failing to remain impartial. Ultimately, my spouse and I decided to work things out, and are still together. Perhaps others may or will have a different experience with Dr. Fredriks, but for us, it was neither productive, nor helpful.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jean-Joseph W Smith – Apr 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randi Fredricks, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fredricks?