Audiology  |
Female
Randi Davis, AUD
Randi Davis, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Madison, TN.

1994 Gallatin Pike N Ste 200

Madison, TN 37115

Learn about Randi Davis

• Audiology

Randi Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Randi Davis is unavailable at this time.

Randi Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Randi Davis has no media or publications listed.

Randi Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Randi Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Randi Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Randi Davis to family and friends
4.0
Randi Davis' Performance
Madison, TN |
I am so upset. I sent my mother to this office as it was listed on her senior home's preferred contacts. My mother is in her mid 80s and needed a hearing exam. We got the results and they showed mild loss of hearing. My mother was worried about the price of hearing aids and decided to purchase them elsewhere. This "doctor" which turns out after research to not be a doctor at all.. was very pushy about making a sale and extremely rude when we didn't. My mother was distraught
Denver, CO |
I am a teacher, so an inability to hear drastically affects my job performance. Dr. Davis was helpful, easy to talk to, and instantly put me at ease at a time when I was really nervous about my hearing. I went to her on the recommendation of my elderly mother, who loves "Dr. Randi" as she calls her. Dr. Davis even personally delivered hearing aid parts to my mom once when she couldn't get in to the office. I would highly recommend her, especially if you're nervous like I was!
Nashville, TN |
Before I saw Dr. Davis for my hearing loss I suffered in silence for years. From the second I stepped in the office and was greeted by a friendly gentleman I felt at ease. After my exam, Dr. Davis took the time to explain my hearing loss in a simple way. She truly seemed to care about me and my hearing as a whole. I was fit with state of the art hearing equipment and visited Dr Davis twice during my trial period to get them perfect. I am sending all of my friends to see her!
Smithtown, NY |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Davis so far. She's professional, thorough, and very careful with my testing and adjustments. Dr. Davis takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable. Excellent service, a nice office, very efficient- I have already recommended her to others.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Davis is really easy to get along with and is super friendly!! She figured out my hearing issues immediately. Being a musician all my life, I use my ears more than regularly- it's a matter of being able to do what I love, or not. It was really important that I had someone who knew what they were doing- she immediately figured out my hearing loss issues within 5 minutes of seeing her, and came up with immediate solutions to my problems. I'd recommend and trust her with my kids.
Wentzville, MO |
Dr. Randi is so patient and kind. She treats you like she would family. She is so knowledgeable. She spends a lot of time with me showing me how to use the hearing aids and answering any questions. Her office staff is excellent. They are friendly and helpful I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
Madison, TN |
She was super sweet! She even tried 3 different hearing aids with my mom til we found the right one! I have recommended her to several of my friends!
Nashville, TN |
Very self centered, and fake. Poor bedside manor. Seemed too busy to listen to my problems. I've had issues with my hearing for years and I thought it would improve , will be trying another audiologist in the future. Don't recommend
Have you seen Randi Davis, AUD?
Are you Randi Davis?

Visit Randi Davis

Randi Davis accepts 1 insurance carrier

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
Audiology