Randi Davis

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Randi Davis

Randi Davis is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Madison, TN. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting).

Make an appointment

Randi Davis accepts

Randi Davis accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Randi Davis treats your condition or procedure

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Randi Davis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Randi Davis

4.0

Randi Davis?
Randi Davis' Performance
What People Say About Randi Davis
I am so upset. I sent my mother to this office as it was listed on her senior home's preferred contacts. My mother is in her mid 80s and needed a hearing exam. We got the results and they showed mild loss of hearing. My mother was worried about the price of hearing aids and decided to purchase them elsewhere. This "doctor" which turns out after research to not be a doctor at all.. was very pushy about making a sale and extremely rude when we didn't. My mother was distraught
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
I am a teacher, so an inability to hear drastically affects my job performance. Dr. Davis was helpful, easy to talk to, and instantly put me at ease at a time when I was really nervous about my hearing. I went to her on the recommendation of my elderly mother, who loves "Dr. Randi" as she calls her. Dr. Davis even personally delivered hearing aid parts to my mom once when she couldn't get in to the office. I would highly recommend her, especially if you're nervous like I was!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
Before I saw Dr. Davis for my hearing loss I suffered in silence for years. From the second I stepped in the office and was greeted by a friendly gentleman I felt at ease. After my exam, Dr. Davis took the time to explain my hearing loss in a simple way. She truly seemed to care about me and my hearing as a whole. I was fit with state of the art hearing equipment and visited Dr Davis twice during my trial period to get them perfect. I am sending all of my friends to see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Davis so far. She's professional, thorough, and very careful with my testing and adjustments. Dr. Davis takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable. Excellent service, a nice office, very efficient- I have already recommended her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
Dr. Davis is really easy to get along with and is super friendly!! She figured out my hearing issues immediately. Being a musician all my life, I use my ears more than regularly- it's a matter of being able to do what I love, or not. It was really important that I had someone who knew what they were doing- she immediately figured out my hearing loss issues within 5 minutes of seeing her, and came up with immediate solutions to my problems. I'd recommend and trust her with my kids.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
Dr. Randi is so patient and kind. She treats you like she would family. She is so knowledgeable. She spends a lot of time with me showing me how to use the hearing aids and answering any questions. Her office staff is excellent. They are friendly and helpful I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
She was super sweet! She even tried 3 different hearing aids with my mom til we found the right one! I have recommended her to several of my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?
Very self centered, and fake. Poor bedside manor. Seemed too busy to listen to my problems. I've had issues with my hearing for years and I thought it would improve , will be trying another audiologist in the future. Don't recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Randi Davis?

How was your experience with Randi Davis?