Randee Miller, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Randee Miller
8424 Naab Rd Ste 3p Indianapolis, IN 46260

Randee Miller, APRN is a Nurse Practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Randee Miller to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Indianapolis

Randee Miller accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Randee Miller treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Randee Miller, APRN...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Randee Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Randee Miller

4.2

Randee Miller?
What People Say About Randee Miller, APRN
Wonderful. I feel confident that all proper testing will be done. God is good, and, I feel He led me to this office.
Erin M. – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee & her staff are amazing! Each one is very personable, kind and thoughtful! Randee provides extremely thorough care, is very knowledgeable and shows compassion for her patients. She truly listens and cares! I highly recommend this practice!
Geri – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
My appointment with Randee was great! She gave me all the info I needed, and even helped me find ways to save money on my prescription. When I leave, I always feel like she's taken the time to listen to all my concerns. I've never felt rushed.
Stephanie – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee is such a good nurse-practitioner. I really appreciate her.
Diane – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee is fantastic. I’d had some health issues that my doctors were not addressing. She immediately worked to solve my health problems. One of which happened to be struggling with weight loss. Randee was thoughtful and considerate in listening to my concerns. I’m happy to say that she has helped me toward my goal of reaching a healthy weight! Also, my hormones are finally balanced, which results in a happier and healthier life!
Heather – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Dr. Miller goes out of her way to customize a relevant plan for her patients. She puts much thought into her decisions and she proactively educates herself on groundbreaking research.
Gina – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee and her staff work to make sure her patients receive the best care for their conditions. I have an extremely rare condition and without her would not have the correct endocrine doctor or medication . She worked for a year to keep me stable and find the corrects treatment . It is difficult to find practitioners that dedicated to their patients .
Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee, has been my provider since January and in these 6 short months, she has radically impacted my health. She is treating autoimmune issues and Lyme for me. I am functional again, because of her! Totally recommend. Her bedside manner is icing on the proverbial cake. She is kind, attentive and approachable. So thankful I found her!
Sandra – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee and her team are world class in skill and expertise. Randee combines the best of traditional medical diagnostics with a holistic and targeted approach to problem solving. I came to her over a year ago, a complete mess and feeling hopeless about my medical issues. She quickly got to the root of the issues and took an incremental approach to triage and address my needs. I am much healthier, happier, and living my best life!
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Friendly staff. Randee is extremely nice and thorough in her reviews, questions, and explanations.
Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee is wonderful. She sees me as an individual and has been great in helping me with my health! She’s compassionate and competent.
D – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Very interested in my well being
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Years prior to menopause I had several clients swear by her, so when I finally got it my expectations were high and she was every bit as wonderful as I had been told. She immediately contradicted my family doc and gyno about my thyroid, gut bacteria and I felt so much better! My meno symptoms were horrible and now I’m feeling better than I have in years. I trusted her with my sister and two friends and we all swear she is the best thing to come into our over 40 lives!!! Caring and professional.
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I have been going to Randee for 10 years and she is very compassionate and cares for your wellbeing. I always look foward to our visits, because they are very informative. Service from everyone in the office is always friendly and caring. I also take my special needs daughter to her and she loves seeing Randee. I have recommended other friends to her. Anita - Novermber 19, 2018
Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee Miller has an exceptional proactive approach to treating health issues, and addresses the root cause of symptoms with skill and care.
Julie Pappas – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee has been our family's practitioner for over 10 years. I went to Randee for an illness other practitioners just wanted to write prescriptions for instead of addressing the root cause of the illness. I have worked in healthcare(Radiology) since 1992 and became a certified holistic life coach. Randee offers guidance, testing and treatments I wasn't offered anywhere else. I still deal with health issues but I am highly functional due to Randee's perseverance and care. Her scope of knowledge i
Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
All these positive reviews must be written by the same person. The sounding is eerily simmilar and quite different from my angle. Randee is not someone I would ever trust with my life. It is all about her! Never trust someone that has you relinquish liability. The only one she seems to care for is herself. I found the level of paranoia to be way over the top. Impossible to get ahold of nyone in a timely manner. Everything about her and her staff made me very uncomfortable!
IN – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I was so fortunate to find Randee Miller, she was able to find answers to my autoimmune issues on my first visit. She is extremely knowledgable, caring and takes time with her patients. She uses a blend of both traditional as well as holistic medicine which is not always easy to find. I definitely would recommend her and I do to my family and friends!
R.M. in Indianapolis, IN – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee Miller is extremely knowledgable and very caring and compassionate. I feel extremely lucky to be one of her patients. She is the best of both worlds, modern medicine and holistic medicine. She knows how the two interact with each as well.
Karrie in Indianapolis, IN – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I have been a patient of Randee's for 5 years. I have never been to a health care professional that listens so well and goes above and beyone to help. She has uncovered health care issues doctors for the previous 30 years have repeatedly missed. I appreciate her options for natural supplements as well as pharmaceuticals. She offers both holistic and western medical treatments depending on your individual needs. For all of these reasons I recommend her.
Kris P. in Anderson, IN – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?

How was your experience with Randee Miller?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

More Information

• Does Randee Miller communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller communicates via email

• Does Randee Miller offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Randee Miller offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller offers an online patient portal

• Does Randee Miller have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller has free onsite parking

• Does Randee Miller offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller offers weekend visits

• Does Randee Miller offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Randee Miller offers evening visits