Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Randee Miller, APRN
Randee Miller, APRN is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Indianapolis, IN.

8424 Naab Rd Ste 3P

Indianapolis, IN 46260

Learn about Randee Miller

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Randee Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Randee Miller is unavailable at this time.

Randee Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Randee Miller has no media or publications listed.

Randee Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Randee Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Randee Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Randee Miller to family and friends
3.7
Randee Miller's Performance
    GOOD
IN |
All these positive reviews must be written by the same person. The sounding is eerily simmilar and quite different from my angle. Randee is not someone I would ever trust with my life. It is all about her! Never trust someone that has you relinquish liability. The only one she seems to care for is herself. I found the level of paranoia to be way over the top. Impossible to get ahold of nyone in a timely manner. Everything about her and her staff made me very uncomfortable!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I was so fortunate to find Randee Miller, she was able to find answers to my autoimmune issues on my first visit. She is extremely knowledgable, caring and takes time with her patients. She uses a blend of both traditional as well as holistic medicine which is not always easy to find. I definitely would recommend her and I do to my family and friends!
Indianapolis, IN |
Has treated my Lyme disease successfully! Randee is very proactive & uses a great mix of conventional & holistic options. The staff is very kind and knowledgeable. Recommend this office often to friends and family!
in Alexandria, IN |
Nurse Practitioner Randee Miller is the most thorough medical person that I have ever been to. She can think outside of the box when I have a physical problem and get down to the cause of the problem, not just masking it with a pill. I always check with her anytime that I get advice or a prescription from another doctor. She always thinks things through and has a wise answer for me. She takes a lot of time with you to fully understand what is going on.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Randee Miller is extremely knowledgable and very caring and compassionate. I feel extremely lucky to be one of her patients. She is the best of both worlds, modern medicine and holistic medicine. She knows how the two interact with each as well.
in Anderson, IN |
I have been a patient of Randee's for 5 years. I have never been to a health care professional that listens so well and goes above and beyone to help. She has uncovered health care issues doctors for the previous 30 years have repeatedly missed. I appreciate her options for natural supplements as well as pharmaceuticals. She offers both holistic and western medical treatments depending on your individual needs. For all of these reasons I recommend her.
in Greenwood |
After seeing several doctors for replacement hormone therapy without good results a friend recommended Randee to me. I couldn't believe how through she was and how much time she spent with me! She listened very intently to me and what I was experiencing. Together we came up with a plan for my hormone replacement therapy. She even helped me get the hormones from a compound pharmacy out of state at a much more affordable cost. i have returned several times and have never been disappointed.
in indianapolis, in |
She seems to really care.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Not caring nor helpful at all! The entire staff is awful! I would never recommend her to anyone!
in Walton, KY |
Being a 25 year medical professional myself, I am ashamed to share the title with the likes of Ms Miller. Her first order of business appears to be to pass judgement in order to put herself securely above the patient, at least in my case, to satisfy whatever insecurities she carries. Patient assessment was thorough yet flawed by her initial judgment and proper treatment seemed to take a backseat to her delusions surrounding the patient she had built for herself to treat.
Have you seen Randee Miller, APRN?
Are you Randee Miller?

Visit Randee Miller

Randee Miller accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Holistic Medicine
Family Medicine
Holistic Medicine
Internal Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)