Randee Miller, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Randee Miller

ADULT MEDICINE CENTER

8424 Naab Rd Ste 3P Indianapolis, IN 46260

Randee Miller, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Indianapolis, IN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Randee Miller accepts

Randee Miller accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Preferred HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Randee Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Randee Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Randee Miller

4.0

Randee Miller?
Randee Miller's Performance
What People Say About Randee Miller, APRN
Very interested in my well being
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Years prior to menopause I had several clients swear by her, so when I finally got it my expectations were high and she was every bit as wonderful as I had been told. She immediately contradicted my family doc and gyno about my thyroid, gut bacteria and I felt so much better! My meno symptoms were horrible and now I’m feeling better than I have in years. I trusted her with my sister and two friends and we all swear she is the best thing to come into our over 40 lives!!! Caring and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I have been going to Randee for 10 years and she is very compassionate and cares for your wellbeing. I always look foward to our visits, because they are very informative. Service from everyone in the office is always friendly and caring. I also take my special needs daughter to her and she loves seeing Randee. I have recommended other friends to her. Anita - Novermber 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee Miller has an exceptional proactive approach to treating health issues, and addresses the root cause of symptoms with skill and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee has been our family's practitioner for over 10 years. I went to Randee for an illness other practitioners just wanted to write prescriptions for instead of addressing the root cause of the illness. I have worked in healthcare(Radiology) since 1992 and became a certified holistic life coach. Randee offers guidance, testing and treatments I wasn't offered anywhere else. I still deal with health issues but I am highly functional due to Randee's perseverance and care. Her scope of knowledge i
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I've been seeing Randee Miller now for almost 4 years. I'm so thankful for her. She is very knowledgeable and thorough and you can tell she really cares about you individually. You don't feel like a number. I really love the staff there as well. Great people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
All these positive reviews must be written by the same person. The sounding is eerily simmilar and quite different from my angle. Randee is not someone I would ever trust with my life. It is all about her! Never trust someone that has you relinquish liability. The only one she seems to care for is herself. I found the level of paranoia to be way over the top. Impossible to get ahold of nyone in a timely manner. Everything about her and her staff made me very uncomfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I was so fortunate to find Randee Miller, she was able to find answers to my autoimmune issues on my first visit. She is extremely knowledgable, caring and takes time with her patients. She uses a blend of both traditional as well as holistic medicine which is not always easy to find. I definitely would recommend her and I do to my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Has treated my Lyme disease successfully! Randee is very proactive & uses a great mix of conventional & holistic options. The staff is very kind and knowledgeable. Recommend this office often to friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Nurse Practitioner Randee Miller is the most thorough medical person that I have ever been to. She can think outside of the box when I have a physical problem and get down to the cause of the problem, not just masking it with a pill. I always check with her anytime that I get advice or a prescription from another doctor. She always thinks things through and has a wise answer for me. She takes a lot of time with you to fully understand what is going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Randee Miller is extremely knowledgable and very caring and compassionate. I feel extremely lucky to be one of her patients. She is the best of both worlds, modern medicine and holistic medicine. She knows how the two interact with each as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
I have been a patient of Randee's for 5 years. I have never been to a health care professional that listens so well and goes above and beyone to help. She has uncovered health care issues doctors for the previous 30 years have repeatedly missed. I appreciate her options for natural supplements as well as pharmaceuticals. She offers both holistic and western medical treatments depending on your individual needs. For all of these reasons I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
After seeing several doctors for replacement hormone therapy without good results a friend recommended Randee to me. I couldn't believe how through she was and how much time she spent with me! She listened very intently to me and what I was experiencing. Together we came up with a plan for my hormone replacement therapy. She even helped me get the hormones from a compound pharmacy out of state at a much more affordable cost. i have returned several times and have never been disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
She seems to really care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Not caring nor helpful at all! The entire staff is awful! I would never recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?
Being a 25 year medical professional myself, I am ashamed to share the title with the likes of Ms Miller. Her first order of business appears to be to pass judgement in order to put herself securely above the patient, at least in my case, to satisfy whatever insecurities she carries. Patient assessment was thorough yet flawed by her initial judgment and proper treatment seemed to take a backseat to her delusions surrounding the patient she had built for herself to treat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Randee Miller, APRN?

How was your experience with Randee Miller?

Compare Providers