Chiropractic  |
Dr. Randall Roth, DC
Dr. Randall Roth, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hot Springs, AR. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

804 Higdon Ferry Rd

Hot Springs, AR 71913

Learn about Dr. Roth

The Arkansas Spine & Joint Pain Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of difficult spinal and joint related cases. Although a number of cutting edge services are provided, the two core treatments include Spinal Decompression as well as Cold Laser Therapy. Common conditions treated include: Disc Bulges/ Herniations, Radiculopathy, Spinal Stenosis, Disc Degeneration, Foraminal Stenosis, Sciatica, Peripheral Neuropathy, Weakness, Shoulder Pain, Arm Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Knee Pain, and Headaches.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Roth does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Spine
  • Knee Pain
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Pinched Nerve in Back
  • Radiculitis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Harding University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Roth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roth to family and friends
Dr. Roth's Performance
in GRANNIS ARK |
I highly recommend dr. Randall Roth for anyone who has having knee problems I am now in treatment with him and I'm find the clinic is very very helpful they are very courteous and very helpful and I I am getting better and so if you're having troubles with your knees I highly recommend them
Hot Springs, AR |
I came into this clinic after suffering with back and leg pain for more than 6 years. I didn't realize that I didn't have to live that way until I met Dr. Ryan and Dr. Randall and their staff. The care and attention they gave me went above and beyond what you will find anywhere else. My case was difficult but they never gave up and continued working with me until I no longer had any severe pain. I finally have my life back and will be forever grateful for their help.
Hot Springs Village, AR |
Dr. Roth is a caring and concerned about his patients and goes the extra mile to resolve patients pain. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Malvern, AR |
Dr. Roth is the best. He pulled me out of pain when I couldn't even get up. I'm living more normal now.
in Hot Springs, Ar |
I went to see Dr Randy for degenerative L4, L5 and S1 plus degenerative knee pain which was severe at the time of my first visit. I started treatment 12/1/2016 and ended treatment today 2/8/2017. Dr Randy evaluated me and gave me his suggestion for treatment. He also discussed with me weight loss to get the pressure off my knees and back. He is very compassionate and knowledgeable to my needs. I am now totally now pain free and have lost 20 pounds lighter. Highly recommended!
Hot Springs, AR |
I saw Dr. Roth in 2009 after tripping and falling over a plastic strap that was hanging off a pallet in a local store. The fall badly hurt my back and knee on my right side. Dr. Roth treated me over several treatments until I was completely pain free! He is kind and compassionate and makes me feel that he truly cares. I think he is among the best anywhere!
After suffering greatly with my back and knees, I saw Dr. Roth. Upon completion of his treatment plan, my pain went away. I appreciate Dr. Roth and his staff for their compassionate care. If you are having back or knee pain, let me encourage you to make an appointment with Dr. Roth.
Hot Springs National Park, AR |
This is a wonderful clinic and both doctors and their staff are exceptional. I've used other chiropractors before, but no one compares to the care and attention they give you. I can always get an appointment, they listen and offer possibles solutions to my issues even outside of just normal chiropractic adjustments, and they make you feel like family. I trust both doctors. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family.
in Hot Springs National Park, AR |
Dr. Roth treated me on a couple different occasions for plantar fasciitis in my foot and arm pain and numbness in my last two fingers. He was able to fully resolve these problems, and I have not had them since. The staff is extremely friendly and the office environment is very pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Roth.
Dr Roth was able to diagnose the cause of my pain, and I received treatment which relieved the pain in my neck and back. It's wonderful to be able to walk and sleep pain free. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful. I can't thank them enough and strongly recommend them to anyone suffering with pain.
After severe back pain, Dr Roth successfully treated until fully recovered. They worked with me on payment options which included discounts. I would highly recommend their services.
Hot Springs National Park, AR |
I received treatment for my back, neck, and knee for my chronic pain. I suffered acute pain after my knee replacement surgery and with Dr. Roth's treatment my pain has diminished. I appreciate Dr. Roth and his staff for their exemplary courteousness, efficiency, and caring. Thank you Dr. Roth!
Hot Springs, Arkansas |
He expects you to pay money upfront and to get a loan to pay for services before any services have been performed. He wants you to pay for 5 or more appointments without even experiencing one treatment.
Our practice focuses on challenging degenerative joint conditions. These conditions result from a process that take years to develop, and time to resolve. One treatment in such cases is not sufficient to fairly evaluate its benefits. Most services are covered by insurance, but some aren't. We don't charge patients for insurance covered services, and offer a 20 percent courtesy discount for prepay. Patients can pay each visit, without a discount. We offer courtesy financing for payment plans.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Roth, DC?

Visit Dr. Roth