Dr. Randall Moore, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Moore

"Absolutely. I’ve been under the care of Dr Moore for 5 years and have enjoyed the many benefits of a healthy spine. Thank you."

Read Review

"Dr Moore is extremely helpful in getting my neck and back to work more efficiently. I’d strongly recommend him and I have mentioned him to a number of friends."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Moore, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
After having chronic back pain for over a year I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Moore. In a short series of visits I have been virtually pain free. I now schedule occasion visits to make sure I keep my neck and back pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Moore. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding of my medical/chiropractic needs. Also his office was very accomidating to my schedule. Overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I've been seeing Dr Moore and his team since 2009. Since then they have addressed my back injury and weight problem as well as coached me to improved nutrition and overall wellness. The staff is knowledgeable and caring and I would not be as well as I am today without their support!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has been by far, the most personal, caring, educating, professional Doctor I have had. I have never felt uncomfortable around him. His office is completely welcoming, cozy, family oriented, and peaceful. I was in a second and horrifying accident during my treatment with him. He could tell just by me walking in that I was not okay and then helped me so much that same day. He does a plethora of donation type days!!! Sarah, Crystal, and Tami are awesome too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has excellent and practical knowledge about the human body. He understands the underlying components of the body (medical knowledge) and relays that to his patients in understandable terms. His observations are also very detailed; he is able to detect physical problems just by looking at a person. In addition to be a great practitioner he is always friendly and down-to-earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore is an excellent medical practitioner focused on whole health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Especially love the table that moves and stretches me out before and during my adjustment. Really helps me relax and not tense up! Everyone there is very kind and caring too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I first came to see Dr. Moore in April of 2015. His knowledge of sports injuries was instrumental in getting my injury diagnosed and properly treated through a combination of chiropractic and surgery. Dr. Moore's extensive knowledge of chiropractic & open mindedness toward the medical & surgical community was instrumental in my care and healing. I've seen him work with children, infants, & pregnant patients and feel confident recommending my family & friends to Dr. Randall Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I am impressed by the total body concept and visions of the Team at ProSpine..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Moore since 2010. He has helped us with everything from basic alignment to alleviating sinus issues, shingles and inflammation due to infections. He is thoughtful and caring and takes the time to focus on your individual needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I initially began seeing Dr. Moore in 2010 after being involved in a motor vehicle accident. As a result of the accident, I had injured my neck and upper back. With the help of Dr. Moore and his staff, I healed quickly and recovered 100%. I continued to see Dr. Moore because I felt (and still do!) that chiropractic care has improved my quality of life. My body feels better, my immune system is stronger, and my body seems to just "work" better as a cohesive unit. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore and his staff are both professional and caring. I have been a patient for over a year, and Dr. Moore has assisted me successfully in alleviating back/neck posture and pain issues. I was new to Chiropractic care when I first visied Dr. Moore, and he takes the time to answer all of my (many) questions and provides details about his adjustments so that I know exactly what and why a procedure is occurring. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 12 years and he is by far the best chiropractor I've seen. Even my mother won't see another one -- and she comes to see him twice a year from NYC! He has seen me through recovery from two car accidents and I now go for maintenance once a month. My body tells me when I've been away too long. Dr. Moore is kind and knowledgeable and is a good resource for exercises and things you can do at home to help yourself. He has special certifications in infant care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has a fantastic ability to understand the issue and provide relief quickly. I started when I could barely move my back. I'm now able to move it freely, all thanks to him. The neat thing is that they really care about me as a person, which I really appreciate! They are great people, with a delightful sense of humor! I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr Moore and his staff are wonderful. His attention to detail concerning the health and comfort of his patients is unsurpassed. I've been a client of his and gotten services from him and his staff for the passed 3years and am very pleased. Highly recommend Prospine Chiropractic and Dr. Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore was very helpful treating an injured knee with a variety of treatments. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Patients want to know how much you "care" before they care how much you "know." Caring and compassion comes first with us! We see newborns to retirees, acute injuries to the severely chronic. We strive to go beyond in patient education as people get ...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

2002
Sanders Chiropractic (Galveston, Tx)
2001
Georgetown Family Chiropractic ( Georgetown, Tx)
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
1997
University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
2002
1997

• Farsi

Dr. Moore accepts

Dr. Moore accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Golden Rule
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
WellPoint
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure