Chiropractic  |
Dr. Randall Moore, DC
Dr Moore has been in active practice since 2001. He has practiced in Texas, New Mexico, and here in Colorado since 2004. He feels blessed by the opportunities and experiences with each patient on their path of healing. Dr Moore takes a gentle approach and considers education as paramount so that he can help patients take back control of their own health. Although his approach is one of conservative treatment, Dr Moore is well versed in many Medical Interventions and is not afraid to make appropriate referrals when necessary on the case by case basis. This is important to note as he does not take a one size fits all model of care. Dr Moore practices a variety of Chiropractic techniques in adjusting, ranging from extremity work, hands on, instrument adjusting, and more. He also performs other therapies such as , muscle stim, Cold Laser, Muscle taping, proprioceptive therapy, etc. When not in practice, Dr Moore enjoys getting outdoors with his wife Tami and their three girls, and experiencing all the blessings that life has to offer.

1300 Plaza Ct N Ste 102

Lafayette, CO 80026

• Golden Rule
  • Medicare
  • WellPoint
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Moore

This content was provided by Dr. Moore "Patients want to know how much you "care" before they care how much you "know." Caring and compassion comes first with us! We see newborns to retirees, acute injuries to the severely chronic. We strive to go beyond in patient education as people get better when they know "what" is going on in order to be a part of the "why" to their healing process. Educated patients get better faster, and stay that way longer rather than being dependent upon us."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Moore does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of New Mexico / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Georgetown Family Chiropractic ( Georgetown, Tx)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Sanders Chiropractic (Galveston, Tx)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Moore has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moore has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Moore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moore to family and friends
Dr. Moore's Performance
in Erie, CO |
After having chronic back pain for over a year I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Moore. In a short series of visits I have been virtually pain free. I now schedule occasion visits to make sure I keep my neck and back pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Moore. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding of my medical/chiropractic needs. Also his office was very accomidating to my schedule. Overall a great experience.
in Lafayette, CO |
I've been seeing Dr Moore and his team since 2009. Since then they have addressed my back injury and weight problem as well as coached me to improved nutrition and overall wellness. The staff is knowledgeable and caring and I would not be as well as I am today without their support!
in Louisville, CO |
Dr. Moore has been by far, the most personal, caring, educating, professional Doctor I have had. I have never felt uncomfortable around him. His office is completely welcoming, cozy, family oriented, and peaceful. I was in a second and horrifying accident during my treatment with him. He could tell just by me walking in that I was not okay and then helped me so much that same day. He does a plethora of donation type days!!! Sarah, Crystal, and Tami are awesome too!!
in Lafayette, CO |
Dr. Moore has excellent and practical knowledge about the human body. He understands the underlying components of the body (medical knowledge) and relays that to his patients in understandable terms. His observations are also very detailed; he is able to detect physical problems just by looking at a person. In addition to be a great practitioner he is always friendly and down-to-earth.
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Moore is an excellent medical practitioner focused on whole health.
in Broomfield, CO |
Especially love the table that moves and stretches me out before and during my adjustment. Really helps me relax and not tense up! Everyone there is very kind and caring too!
in Lafayette, CO |
I first came to see Dr. Moore in April of 2015. His knowledge of sports injuries was instrumental in getting my injury diagnosed and properly treated through a combination of chiropractic and surgery. Dr. Moore's extensive knowledge of chiropractic & open mindedness toward the medical & surgical community was instrumental in my care and healing. I've seen him work with children, infants, & pregnant patients and feel confident recommending my family & friends to Dr. Randall Moore.
in Broomfield, CO |
I respect that he takes the time to explain everything. He is genuinely concerned for your well being. He continually offers specials to benefit worthwhile charities. He's a good person and family man.
in Commerce city, Co |
I am impressed by the total body concept and visions of the Team at ProSpine..
in Lafayette, CO |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Moore since 2010. He has helped us with everything from basic alignment to alleviating sinus issues, shingles and inflammation due to infections. He is thoughtful and caring and takes the time to focus on your individual needs.
in Northglenn, CO |
I initially began seeing Dr. Moore in 2010 after being involved in a motor vehicle accident. As a result of the accident, I had injured my neck and upper back. With the help of Dr. Moore and his staff, I healed quickly and recovered 100%. I continued to see Dr. Moore because I felt (and still do!) that chiropractic care has improved my quality of life. My body feels better, my immune system is stronger, and my body seems to just "work" better as a cohesive unit. Highly recommend!
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Moore and his staff are both professional and caring. I have been a patient for over a year, and Dr. Moore has assisted me successfully in alleviating back/neck posture and pain issues. I was new to Chiropractic care when I first visied Dr. Moore, and he takes the time to answer all of my (many) questions and provides details about his adjustments so that I know exactly what and why a procedure is occurring. Highly recommended!
in Louisville, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 12 years and he is by far the best chiropractor I've seen. Even my mother won't see another one -- and she comes to see him twice a year from NYC! He has seen me through recovery from two car accidents and I now go for maintenance once a month. My body tells me when I've been away too long. Dr. Moore is kind and knowledgeable and is a good resource for exercises and things you can do at home to help yourself. He has special certifications in infant care.
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Moore has a fantastic ability to understand the issue and provide relief quickly. I started when I could barely move my back. I'm now able to move it freely, all thanks to him. The neat thing is that they really care about me as a person, which I really appreciate! They are great people, with a delightful sense of humor! I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Moore and his staff are wonderful. His attention to detail concerning the health and comfort of his patients is unsurpassed. I've been a client of his and gotten services from him and his staff for the passed 3years and am very pleased. Highly recommend Prospine Chiropractic and Dr. Moore.
Dillon, CO |
Dr. Moore was very helpful treating an injured knee with a variety of treatments. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Are you Dr. Moore?