Dr. Randall Moore, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Moore

Randall B Moore PC

1300 Plaza Ct N Ste 102 Lafayette, CO 80026

Dr. Randall Moore, DC is a Chiropractor in Lafayette, CO and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 2001. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moore to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Lafayette

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Moore accepts

Dr. Moore accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Golden Rule
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
WellPoint
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

• Whiplash

Dr. Moore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore?
Both my husband and I have been patient's to Dr. Moore for years. It has been one of the best medical and quality of life decision we've made. He has minimized the our trips to the hospital and doctor. Dr. Moore has helped us when Urgent Care could not. He is much more than just a Chiropractor - his wide knowledge base has allowed him to resolve our non-chiropractic medical issues. Dr. Moore's scheduling is flexible, he responds to messages quickly, and he listens to your complaints and uses that information for appropriate treatment. Our family will be hurting if he ever moves away from the Front Range.
Suzanne Weir – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Absolutely. I’ve been under the care of Dr Moore for 5 years and have enjoyed the many benefits of a healthy spine. Thank you.
Chuck Meyer in Broomfield, CO – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr Moore is extremely helpful in getting my neck and back to work more efficiently. I’d strongly recommend him and I have mentioned him to a number of friends.
  • Long wait times
James Boggs in Longmont, CO – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
After having chronic back pain for over a year I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Moore. In a short series of visits I have been virtually pain free. I now schedule occasion visits to make sure I keep my neck and back pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Moore. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding of my medical/chiropractic needs. Also his office was very accomidating to my schedule. Overall a great experience.
Mark Blevins in Erie, CO – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I've been seeing Dr Moore and his team since 2009. Since then they have addressed my back injury and weight problem as well as coached me to improved nutrition and overall wellness. The staff is knowledgeable and caring and I would not be as well as I am today without their support!
Marion in Lafayette, CO – Dec 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has been by far, the most personal, caring, educating, professional Doctor I have had. I have never felt uncomfortable around him. His office is completely welcoming, cozy, family oriented, and peaceful. I was in a second and horrifying accident during my treatment with him. He could tell just by me walking in that I was not okay and then helped me so much that same day. He does a plethora of donation type days!!! Sarah, Crystal, and Tami are awesome too!!
Tavia Hammond in Louisville, CO – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has excellent and practical knowledge about the human body. He understands the underlying components of the body (medical knowledge) and relays that to his patients in understandable terms. His observations are also very detailed; he is able to detect physical problems just by looking at a person. In addition to be a great practitioner he is always friendly and down-to-earth.
Jon J in Lafayette, CO – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore is an excellent medical practitioner focused on whole health.
Kathleen M. in Broomfield, CO – Oct 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Especially love the table that moves and stretches me out before and during my adjustment. Really helps me relax and not tense up! Everyone there is very kind and caring too!
Sally J in Broomfield, CO – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I first came to see Dr. Moore in April of 2015. His knowledge of sports injuries was instrumental in getting my injury diagnosed and properly treated through a combination of chiropractic and surgery. Dr. Moore's extensive knowledge of chiropractic & open mindedness toward the medical & surgical community was instrumental in my care and healing. I've seen him work with children, infants, & pregnant patients and feel confident recommending my family & friends to Dr. Randall Moore.
Sarah Lavery in Lafayette, CO – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I am impressed by the total body concept and visions of the Team at ProSpine..
Gloria Valentine in Commerce city, Co – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Moore since 2010. He has helped us with everything from basic alignment to alleviating sinus issues, shingles and inflammation due to infections. He is thoughtful and caring and takes the time to focus on your individual needs.
Kim Ferry in Lafayette, CO – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I initially began seeing Dr. Moore in 2010 after being involved in a motor vehicle accident. As a result of the accident, I had injured my neck and upper back. With the help of Dr. Moore and his staff, I healed quickly and recovered 100%. I continued to see Dr. Moore because I felt (and still do!) that chiropractic care has improved my quality of life. My body feels better, my immune system is stronger, and my body seems to just "work" better as a cohesive unit. Highly recommend!
Chris S. in Northglenn, CO – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore and his staff are both professional and caring. I have been a patient for over a year, and Dr. Moore has assisted me successfully in alleviating back/neck posture and pain issues. I was new to Chiropractic care when I first visied Dr. Moore, and he takes the time to answer all of my (many) questions and provides details about his adjustments so that I know exactly what and why a procedure is occurring. Highly recommended!
Diane S in Boulder, CO – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for 12 years and he is by far the best chiropractor I've seen. Even my mother won't see another one -- and she comes to see him twice a year from NYC! He has seen me through recovery from two car accidents and I now go for maintenance once a month. My body tells me when I've been away too long. Dr. Moore is kind and knowledgeable and is a good resource for exercises and things you can do at home to help yourself. He has special certifications in infant care.
Maryan in Louisville, CO – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has a fantastic ability to understand the issue and provide relief quickly. I started when I could barely move my back. I'm now able to move it freely, all thanks to him. The neat thing is that they really care about me as a person, which I really appreciate! They are great people, with a delightful sense of humor! I would highly recommend Dr. Moore to anyone.
Janice C in Broomfield, CO – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr Moore and his staff are wonderful. His attention to detail concerning the health and comfort of his patients is unsurpassed. I've been a client of his and gotten services from him and his staff for the passed 3years and am very pleased. Highly recommend Prospine Chiropractic and Dr. Moore.
JRC in Denver, CO – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore was very helpful treating an injured knee with a variety of treatments. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
Dillon, CO – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Patients want to know how much you "care" before they care how much you "know." Caring and compassion comes first with us! We see newborns to retirees,...Read more

Dr Moore has been in active practice since 2001. He has practiced in Texas, New Mexico, and here in Colorado since 2004. He feels blessed by the opportunities...Read more

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

2002
Sanders Chiropractic (Galveston, Tx)
2001
Georgetown Family Chiropractic ( Georgetown, Tx)
2001