Dr. Randall Moore, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Moore

Randall B Moore PC

1300 Plaza Ct N Ste 102 Lafayette, CO 80026

Dr. Randall Moore, DC is a chiropractor in Lafayette, CO and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2001 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Moore accepts

Dr. Moore accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Golden Rule
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
WellPoint
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Moore treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moore

Dr. Moore?
Dr. Moore's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Moore, DC
Both my husband and I have been patient's to Dr. Moore for years. It has been one of the best medical and quality of life decision we've made. He has minimized the our trips to the hospital and doctor. Dr. Moore has helped us when Urgent Care could not. He is much more than just a Chiropractor - his wide knowledge base has allowed him to resolve our non-chiropractic medical issues. Dr. Moore's scheduling is flexible, he responds to messages quickly, and he listens to your complaints and uses that information for appropriate treatment. Our family will be hurting if he ever moves away from the Front Range.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Absolutely. I’ve been under the care of Dr Moore for 5 years and have enjoyed the many benefits of a healthy spine. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr Moore is extremely helpful in getting my neck and back to work more efficiently. I’d strongly recommend him and I have mentioned him to a number of friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
After having chronic back pain for over a year I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Moore. In a short series of visits I have been virtually pain free. I now schedule occasion visits to make sure I keep my neck and back pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Moore. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding of my medical/chiropractic needs. Also his office was very accomidating to my schedule. Overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I've been seeing Dr Moore and his team since 2009. Since then they have addressed my back injury and weight problem as well as coached me to improved nutrition and overall wellness. The staff is knowledgeable and caring and I would not be as well as I am today without their support!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has been by far, the most personal, caring, educating, professional Doctor I have had. I have never felt uncomfortable around him. His office is completely welcoming, cozy, family oriented, and peaceful. I was in a second and horrifying accident during my treatment with him. He could tell just by me walking in that I was not okay and then helped me so much that same day. He does a plethora of donation type days!!! Sarah, Crystal, and Tami are awesome too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore has excellent and practical knowledge about the human body. He understands the underlying components of the body (medical knowledge) and relays that to his patients in understandable terms. His observations are also very detailed; he is able to detect physical problems just by looking at a person. In addition to be a great practitioner he is always friendly and down-to-earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Dr. Moore is an excellent medical practitioner focused on whole health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
Especially love the table that moves and stretches me out before and during my adjustment. Really helps me relax and not tense up! Everyone there is very kind and caring too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?
I first came to see Dr. Moore in April of 2015. His knowledge of sports injuries was instrumental in getting my injury diagnosed and properly treated through a combination of chiropractic and surgery. Dr. Moore's extensive knowledge of chiropractic & open mindedness toward the medical & surgical community was instrumental in my care and healing. I've seen him work with children, infants, & pregnant patients and feel confident recommending my family & friends to Dr. Randall Moore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Moore, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Moore?

Patients want to know how much you "care" before they care how much you "know." Caring and compassion comes first with us! We see newborns to retirees, acute injuries to the severely chronic. We strive to go beyond in patient education as people get ...

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

2002
Sanders Chiropractic (Galveston, Tx)
2001
Georgetown Family Chiropractic ( Georgetown, Tx)
Palmer College Of Chiropractic