Dr. Randall Fraser, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Fraser

"I am thankful I found Dr. Fraser! I had a misdiagnosis for years and Dr. Fraser took the time to find the root of the problem. I have been seeing him for a year and have recommended him to others. 5 stars!"

Read Review

"I have known Dr. Fraser for over 10 yrs. He continues to help me with whatever pain I'm having. He has adjusted my spine due to prolonged computer work, and acupuncture for my knees, back, neck, shoulders, etc. depending on wherever I'm hurting as I'm very active. Most recently, he performs acupuncture for menopause symptoms and it works great. I recommend his acupuncture for pain relief and help with night sweats, hot flashes and overall sleeping better. He is very good and listens well."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fraser

Dr. Fraser?
Dr. Fraser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Randall Fraser, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is a most kind, considerate and thoughtful practitioner, as well as being highly-skilled in his work. It's nice to find any doctor with a good "bedside manner." I admire and have benefited greatly from his work, and highly recommend it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Fraser for ten years. He has consistently helped me correct back and neck injuries ranging from heavy lifting and repetitive motion activities at work, previous sports injuries and occasional damage from serious outdoor adventures. Dr. Fraser has a very caring manner, is gentle in his application of care and has helpful suggestions on how to avoid problems or help maintain health once he has brought your body back into better balance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have been receiving acupuncture for over 2 years, shortly after my diagnosis of MS. I haven't had a new onset of symptoms since I began regular appointments with Dr Fraser. He is excellent and I highly recommend his practice!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser has been absolutely wonderful for me. He, and his Activator, have freed me from the constant back pain I was experiencing due to a car accident. I may have a chronic problem (only time will tell), but with Dr. Fraser's adjustments and advise, I have reduced the amount and frequency of the pain down to almost nothing. For me, the relief I get from a visit to Dr. Fraser is instant. And, he is a honest, open, and approachable physician, which I find comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser was instrumental in my recovery from a motor vehicle accident. Very effective for pain management, resolution of issues leading to a full recovery. Not sure what I would have done without him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I had a series of sessions with Dr. Fraser after a back injury left me immobile and in a lot of discomfort. I have been so grateful for his incredibly effective treatment and for his kind, friendly and positive demeanor. I have a very sensitive body which responded quickly and easily to his low-force chiropractic methods and acupuncture. As well as the desired effect of healing my back quickly and gently, I felt cared-for and relaxed in his presence. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is so professional and accurate in his treatment, always finds the solution to my knee and lower back pain in less than five treatments. Always courteous and kind. Unlike some professionals Dr. Fraser only has you come in as needed, not lingering appointments which I appreciate greatly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
The best Dr. For back problems. Very professional and warm hearted, he really listens and understands your needs. I recommend him for anyone that needs help with strains, back pain and any other kinds of boy pain you may have. His secretary is the sweetest too. Very professional and helpful.
Dr. Fraser is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is not only incredibly skilled at his profession but a truly kind and genuinely compassionate Doctor. When conventional methods weren't helping he brought me out of extreme pain and I am no longer limited from enjoying an active outdoorsy lifestyle. I don't know what I would do without him. I have the utmost faith in his healing abilities and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have had such wonderful experiences with Dr. Fraser! He is amazingly knowledgeable and I always feels he knows exactly how to treat me! I walk out feeling SO great, every single time! I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fraser?

We provide gentle chiropractic and acupuncture care. After 40 years in practice, I still love my work.

• Chiropractic

International Insitite Of Chinese Medicine
1978
1973

Dr. Fraser accepts

Dr. Fraser accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Health Fund POS
Dimension Health
Worker's Compensation
Kaiser Permanente
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fraser treats your condition or procedure

• Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fraser treats patients.