Dr. Randall Fraser, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 70

Chiropractic

Dr. Randall Fraser, DC is a Chiropractor in Wheat Ridge, CO and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences / National College of Chiropractic medical school in 1978. He is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Randall Fraser, DC

Wheat Ridge Chiropractic and Acupuncture

4350 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 430 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fraser treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fraser's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Exercise Counseling

Dr. Fraser accepts

Dr. Fraser accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

Dr. Fraser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fraser

Dr. Fraser

Dr. Fraser is great. He first started treating me years ago for a snowboard injury after I failed to get relief from another chiropractor. He spent the time needed to search for the cause of my issue/pain and worked to treat it successfully over several visits. He also treated me extensively while pregnant and suffering from severe SI joint pain. Since that time I continue to see him for tuneups that thankfully keep me functioning optimally!
Jessica – Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is a miracle worker! I went in for continued treatment for a carpal tunnel injury that was misdiagnosed. Not only did he get me correctly diagnosed and pain free, he also fixed my tennis elbow. After years of suffering with this elbow, I am experiencing no pain. I can get in quickly when I need to and Dr Fraser is very responsive. I would recommend Wheat Ridge Chiropractic to anyone!
Amy Roberts – Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr Fraser is very experienced and knowledgeable, which allows him to identify issues quickly. His use of the activator allow for multiple adjustments to be made in one visit. He leaves enough time to explain and discuss the issues and his visits don't feel rushed. I like his passion, calm and professionalism. His staff is very responsive and scheduling is easy.
Jun 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is very personable, takes time with his patients to make them feel comfortable and never rushed. He is kind and thoughtful and I always feel better after my visits. I recommend Dr. Fraser to all of my friends and family!
Kathy Clark – Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is a wonderful human, caring doctor, and a kind soul. He takes excellent care of his patients and is able to accept work comp. My whole family highly recommends and loves him!
Kathleen Valentine – Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Recovering from Achilles injury and Dr Fraser has helped me with relief, mobility, tightness. It was almost immediate! I will be going back!
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr fraser is the best chiropractor anywhere. I will not see anyone else. I have had shoulder problems and other back problems and he has fixed my problem. If he ever thinks he can't take care of something he will let u know to see a specialist. He knows what he is doing
Debi – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Magical. Have been to many different practitioners over three decades, all with different approaches and philosophies but none have come close to the healing results based on a deeply intuitive and learned understanding of the body and how to support its self healing potential. Don't skip the acupuncture! Transformative!!
Kate A. – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Fraser for around 20 years. I am an athlete that has beat his body up a lot and Randy has been amazing. He can usually "not always," but usually fix a problem very quickly. After 43 years of doing what he has been doing he is a true Master at his craft. I highly recommend him.
Rick Gilbertson – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I am thankful I found Dr. Fraser! I had a misdiagnosis for years and Dr. Fraser took the time to find the root of the problem. I have been seeing him for a year and have recommended him to others. 5 stars!
Becca Peterson in Denver , CO – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have known Dr. Fraser for over 10 yrs. He continues to help me with whatever pain I'm having. He has adjusted my spine due to prolonged computer work, and acupuncture for my knees, back, neck, shoulders, etc. depending on wherever I'm hurting as I'm very active. Most recently, he performs acupuncture for menopause symptoms and it works great. I recommend his acupuncture for pain relief and help with night sweats, hot flashes and overall sleeping better. He is very good and listens well.
Melanie in Lakewood, CO – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is a most kind, considerate and thoughtful practitioner, as well as being highly-skilled in his work. It's nice to find any doctor with a good "bedside manner." I admire and have benefited greatly from his work, and highly recommend it.
Mary in Boulder, CO – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Fraser for ten years. He has consistently helped me correct back and neck injuries ranging from heavy lifting and repetitive motion activities at work, previous sports injuries and occasional damage from serious outdoor adventures. Dr. Fraser has a very caring manner, is gentle in his application of care and has helpful suggestions on how to avoid problems or help maintain health once he has brought your body back into better balance.
Mark R in Boulder, CO – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I have been receiving acupuncture for over 2 years, shortly after my diagnosis of MS. I haven't had a new onset of symptoms since I began regular appointments with Dr Fraser. He is excellent and I highly recommend his practice!!!
Becca in Arvada, CO – Mar 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser has been absolutely wonderful for me. He, and his Activator, have freed me from the constant back pain I was experiencing due to a car accident. I may have a chronic problem (only time will tell), but with Dr. Fraser's adjustments and advise, I have reduced the amount and frequency of the pain down to almost nothing. For me, the relief I get from a visit to Dr. Fraser is instant. And, he is a honest, open, and approachable physician, which I find comforting.
Andrew in Boulder, CO – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser was instrumental in my recovery from a motor vehicle accident. Very effective for pain management, resolution of issues leading to a full recovery. Not sure what I would have done without him!
Toni Cowern in Boulder, CO – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
I had a series of sessions with Dr. Fraser after a back injury left me immobile and in a lot of discomfort. I have been so grateful for his incredibly effective treatment and for his kind, friendly and positive demeanor. I have a very sensitive body which responded quickly and easily to his low-force chiropractic methods and acupuncture. As well as the desired effect of healing my back quickly and gently, I felt cared-for and relaxed in his presence. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!
Katie in Lafayette, CO – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
Dr. Fraser is so professional and accurate in his treatment, always finds the solution to my knee and lower back pain in less than five treatments. Always courteous and kind. Unlike some professionals Dr. Fraser only has you come in as needed, not lingering appointments which I appreciate greatly!
Debbe L in Arvada, CO – Feb 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?
The best Dr. For back problems. Very professional and warm hearted, he really listens and understands your needs. I recommend him for anyone that needs help with strains, back pain and any other kinds of boy pain you may have. His secretary is the sweetest too. Very professional and helpful.
Karin in Superior,CO – Feb 05, 2016
Dr. Fraser is great!
Kathryn Holm in Denver, CO – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Randall Fraser, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fraser?