Dr. Randall Culp, MD

Dr. Randall Culp, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Randall Culp, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in King of Prussia, PA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Culp is affiliated with Methodist Hospital—Jefferson Health and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center

700 S Henderson Rd Ste 200

King of Prussia, PA 19406

Learn about Dr. Culp

Dr. Culp's practice focuses on the hand, wrist, arm and elbow as well as some shoulder conditions. Dr. Culp specializes and takes great interest in small joint and wrist arthroscopy, ligament repairs, reconstruction of the wrist & elbow, amputations and nerve management, pediatric disease related to the upper extremity, advanced medical devices for surgical repairs, and all other hand and upper extremity surgical & reconstructive techniques and post-operative methodologies.

Dr. Culp's Experience

Dr. Culp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• College of William and Mary
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Culp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Culp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Culp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Culp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Culp to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Culp's Performance
Palmyra, PA |
I had 3 unsuccessful surgeries & Dr Culp was recommended to fix my issues using SORL procedure ( I drove 140 miles round trip/visit). The procedure he performed was NOT successful and now he wants to try another( why didn't he do this procedure instead of SORL?). He is very polite & professional but spent little time with me. Plus did not always answer all my questions. He was always in a hurry during Appointments. Very disappointed since he came highly recommended. His P.A. was excellent
Wilmington, DE |
Had minor pain in right wrist which is manageable but I'd like to understand the issue and fix IF necessary. He's very personable but spent little time explaining or allowing for questions. His recommendation for a minor complaint...surgery of course! I had to ask the recovery time 12 weeks! He said well you'll have to be on light duty but there is no light duty where I work. I imagine if I needed major surgery this guy would be great but I'm not getting surgery I don't need at this time.
in Cheltenham Pa |
Dr Culp is amazing. He does what ever he has to do to get them function out of there hand/wrist.
in Coatesville, PA |
His administrative staff have the warmth of civil servants. The colleague who reviewed the surgery told me it would be a small incision in the palm of my hand and drew me a picture. What was under the bandage was nothing like what was explained. They didn't set any expectations about how much time I'd need to recover, causing me a scramble at work and with my benefits. They wouldn't process my short-term disability insurance paperwork without me pre-paying $10 - which is basically EXTORTION.
in Reading, PA |
Dr Culp is clearly a very skilled surgeon. The surgery that I had is one that not all MDs are trained to do. It resulted in a shorter recovery time with excellent results. I had my surgery 5 months ago and I have excellent strength and range of motion and no pain
in Coatesville, PA |
Saw Dr. Culp for 5 minutes - 3 on 1st visit, 2 on 2nd. He has a VERY busy office, and I get that it takes volume to pay for malpractice insurance. My low review is that I don't feel he really saw me. I didn't have much wrong - went at the urging of my GP. Wish he'd been more direct about the condition (or non-condition) & given more practical recommendations which I found on the internet. Didn't buy the expensive night braces he proposed as I feel he didn't even read chart, or care.
in Lancaster, PA |
I have had two procedures for work-related damage to each hand. Dr. Culp's results have been as good as I could expect, and better than an earlier attempt by the orthopedist recommended by Workman's Comp. Dr. Culp sees patients, does surgery, develops techniques, teaches other orthopedists, and lectures. His reputation is second to none and well-deserved.
in Mountaintop |
Dr.Culp saved my arm from a debilitating tractor trailer accident. Forever grateful. He is top in his field, bar none. I recommend him to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Randall Culp, MD?
Are you Dr. Culp?

Visit Dr. Culp

Dr. Culp accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Culp has admitting privileges

Methodist Hospital—Jefferson Health
2301 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148

More Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialists like Dr. Culp at Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center