Dr. Ramon Esquerdo, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. Esquerdo
630 E Southern Ave Mesa, AZ 85204

Dr. Ramon Esquerdo, NMD is a naturopath in Mesa, AZ. He specializes in naturopathy.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Esquerdo accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Esquerdo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Esquerdo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Esquerdo

4.2

Dr. Esquerdo?
Dr. Esquerdo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ramon Esquerdo, NMD
Hi Doctor Ramon Esquierdo, I am Marylou D who wrote the message under Dunnigan Family in this page, amazing me the office manager told me over the phone, every time I’ll see you I’ll pay $350.00 or more (all under $400.00 Dls) you haveb’t even see me yet and I’ll pay $350.00 Dls if I see you, years ago I used to do the HCG and pay you $100.00 Dls a week so, it was igual = $400.00 to $500.00 month. I am a little disappointed because the person who works for you Adam is the office manager told me about $350.00 plus... I always pay you, I was brought by my parents that nothing is free in life, and believe me you haven't even see me and the paid will be $350.00 plus every time I’ll see you. Noooo I do not have a chronic desease. I am disappointed for the way this call was handle. We live in Chandler, AZ., and two blocks away from here we have an excellent female Naturopathic Doctor on Rural Rd and Ray Road, I was referred by the owners of GNC. No more Doctor Ramon Esquierdo bye bye ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramon Esquerdo, NMD?
Dr Ramon Esquerdo is one of the best Doctors in Natutopathy Medicine in Arizona He has integrity, prophesionalism, trust worthy Doctor. A Doctor you can trust on and count on. Thank you Doctor Ramon Esquerfo for making this world where we live a better place to live. My Family and I know you are an awesome Doctor! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramon Esquerdo, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Esquerdo?

• Naturopathy