Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ramah Wagner, DC
Dr. Ramah Wagner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Eustis, FL. She is 41 years old.

2775 S Bay St

Eustis, FL 32726

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Wagner

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Wagner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• University Of South Dakota
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Wagner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wagner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wagner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wagner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wagner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Wagner's Performance
in Eustis, FL |
I have been going here for over 3 years. Without Dr. Rahma Wagner I would be laying in bed or sitting in my chair. It is a full service establishment for all chronic pain. Everything from an adjustment, muscle stimulation, accupuncture to massage. I use it all.
in Eustis, FL |
At 45 my lower back pain would come out of no where and leave me bed ridden for 3 to 4 days. I finally decided to do something about it and started seeing Dr. Wagner. I now go once a month for a tune up and haven't been bed ridden in over 2 years! She knows what she's doing.
in Fruitland Park, fl |
Great doctor amazing care.
in Eustis, FL |
Doctor Wagner has helped me with things that doctors just overlooked. Headaches-gone Leg pain - gone Shoulder pain -gone I visit her once a month,she keeps me feeling good!
in Sorrento, FL |
Extremely knowledgable and caring.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Wagner and her staff are the nicest, most professional chiropractic office in town! Dr. Wagner is very personable and cares about your overall health. I was going to her for a bad case of sciatica, which she treated, but she also was able to tell that I had a problem in my stomach. It turned out that I had not only diverticulosis, but also pre-cancerous polyps in my colon. Trust her when she tells you something!
in Eustis, FL |
Service was wonderful. My lower and upper back and hips were out of alignment.Also having headaches very stiff could not stand without pushing myself out of chair. X-rays were taken. She did tens unit, cold lazier and adjustment 3 times a week. It was about 2nd adjustment and I was feeling a great big relief. I could get up with pushing with both hands. I got more mobile every time.
in Eustis, FL |
After experiencing awful back pain a few years ago, my husband advised me to see Dr. Wagner instead of a physical therapist. He'd had better results with Dr. Wagner than he'd had with physical therapy after having surgery; I also chose a course of treatment by Dr. Wagner & felt wonderful afterwards! Last year, I began having monthly adjustments to keep my back from further deterioration. My husband & I see Dr. Wagner regularly; we're extremely pleased! Kudos to Dr. Wagner & her great staff!
in Eustis fl |
One of the beSt chiropractors. Knows how to do a thorough adjustment.
Have you seen Dr. Ramah Wagner, DC?
Are you Dr. Wagner?