Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Ralph Shepard, DC
Dr. Shepard, DC has been awarded the prestigious Palmer Clinical Excellence Award for outstanding accomplishment in service to his patients. This highly selective award was given upon the recommendation of the faculty of Palmer, the founding chiropractic college, established in 1895. Well versed in many chiropractic techniques, Dr. Shepard, DC has utilized his expertise to help many adult and pediatric patients. Discover Chiropractic & Wellness emphasizes complete body wellness care which incorporates spinal, joint and muscle care in addition to good nutrition and regular exercise. Incorporating these three aspects of health helps to maximize one's well being, mood, energy levels and recuperative abilities. According to Doctor Palmer, the founder of Chiropractic: "Chiropractic is a drugless health science of the cause of so-called dis-ease, and the art of adjusting the human spine when its segments are out of natural alignment, so that mental impulse can transmit naturally through the nerves to provide normal health function to every organ and part of the body." Dr. Shepard, DC has the distinction of graduating from Palmer Chiropractic College founded by Doctor Palmer, and he is also the recipient of the prestigious Clinical Excellence Award. This award is presented to a doctor who has demonstrated outstanding accomplishment in service to patients, the college, and the chiropractic profession. Candidates are judged on quality of patient care, leadership, knowledge, skills and service. As well as being a Wellness Expert, the Dr. Shepard, DC is a member of American Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractic Association, Texas Chiropractic Association, and the Christian Chiropractic Association. He has continually taken an active role in helping his community by providing aid to organizations such as The Caring Place, Habitat for Humanity, Children's Advocacy Center, Abuse Centers, Cancer Institute, Blue Santa, GISD, and many others. While continually learning about the science of chiropractic in order to provide his patients with exeptional care, Dr. Shepard, DC has also had the great fortune of having his wife Elisa and daughter Isabella in his life and looks forward to continuing his commitment to caring for his community.

950 W University Ave Ste 103

Georgetown, TX 78626

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Shepard

Dr. Shepard is a Clinical Excellence Award recipient who has the only office in our area to provide cutting edge treatments that are changing the face of healthcare and can get you back to work and play pain free. He has treated and conferred with MD's & PT's and with his sports background has helped many athletes as well.  Dr. Shepard is a wellness expert who is able to specialize all of his patient care by really listening to your needs  in order to care for your overall health.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Shepard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis

• Georgetown Tx
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Pallmer Chiropractic Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Shepard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shepard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shepard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shepard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shepard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shepard to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Shepard's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
I am very thankful for every person I have met in my lifetime thus far that has been a positive influence in my life... Dr. Shepherd helped me when I was totally paralyzed on the right side of my face from Bells Palsy. Brenda had tried several Doctors for their daughter Ellise before finally receiving help for her scoliosis from Dr. Shepard. Dr. Shepard works with his whole heart and knowledge to get to the root of the problem.
in Hutto, TX |
Amazing Dr and staff. I really enjoy learning about my body when seeing the Dr. Always very helpful and answers my questions in a way I can understand without being very degrading to me like other Dr. have been in the past. I would recommend Dr Shepard to anyone that is in need.
Dr Shepard is a thoughtful and insightful chiropractor. I got off a plane with a terrible neck issue and he explained the problem, adjusted me and put me on a regimen to get me right back to normal. ...and he is a Generally awesome guy! Thanks Dr Shepard!
in Pflugerville , TX |
Dr. Shepard is the absolute best. His approach is to the whole person, and he actively involves the patient in his/her own care. If you think you've been to a chiropractor before, I promise you Dr. Shepard is different. You will NOT be disappointed. No matter what health issues you have, Dr. Shepard can help you, and he will always be 100% honest about your options.
in Round Rock, TX |
LIFE CHANGER! I started going to Dr. SHEPARD over 10 years ago. At the time any sitting for a period of time or any exercise put me in lots of pain. Dr. Shepard xrayed me first and then went over my xrays with me in detail and then told me without a doubt that he could help me get better. That was when I was 37. By the time i was 42, i had done 3 half marathons!! I have also been less sick since i have been seeing him. His staff is top notch and always professional and friendly.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Shepard is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and approachable. I refer everyone to him with confidence that he will resolve their issue. He helped me heal from an auto accident and treat the pain without using pain medication. He resolved another problem with my arm that the orthopedist thought only surgery would resolve. I cannot express my gratitude enough. He is amazing!!!
Comparing Chiropractors I have seen regularly for the last 30 years, Dr. Shepard is absolutely the top of the list. He is a great listener and focuses on results. When requested, he also takes time to educate me on prevention. He is also great with children. He solved a significant long term problem with one of my kids that other doctors could not resolve (hoping "grow out of it").
in Montana |
He does great work! I am now living in Montana and was the passenger in several car accidents. Even though we lived several states apart he still helped me get better. Helped me find the doctors I needed, what treatments would be helpful, and much more. He is always willing to take you under his wing and make sure you are getting the best care no matter where you are.
in Round Rock, TX |
Dr. Shepard is awesome!! When I started seeing him, I could barely walk as I was in excruciating pain from pinched nerves in my hips. He made a lot of adjustments and got me back to were I could walk for miles again.
Round Rock, TX |
The other poor reviews I am sure were for another shepard because they said they updated it after I saw it was under medical doctor so I feel bad that they claimed it- anyway I think he is a fantastic caring doctor. Look at all the google reviews and Yelp
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Shepard, DC?
Are you Dr. Shepard?