Dr. Ralph Motley, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 71

Chiropractic

Dr. Ralph Motley, DC is a Chiropractor in Irvine, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ralph Motley, DC

Trident Home Healthcare Services

17264 Red Hill Ave Irvine, CA 92614 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Motley treats your condition or procedure

• LED Light Treatment for Skin Damage
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test
  • Neuropathy

Dr. Motley accepts

Dr. Motley accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Motley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Motley

3.9

Dr. Motley

Dr. Ralph Motley did a chiropractic adjustment on my neck that was extremely aggressive and dangerous and caused me a very large extruded disc. He caused huge amount of damage to my neck with an adjustment that was extremely aggressive and harmful. He caused me to have chronic pain in my arm and hand that was not there before his extremely dangerous and harmful chiropractic adjustment.
Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
This man believes people with small fiber neuropathy and fibromylalgia are hyperchondtiacs and that their medical conditions are in their heads. He is insulting and I would never trust my care in his hands. He should reconsider his considering himself a Doctor when he is NOT a medical doctor. Want to consider something a "quack" maybe it's himself and not these conditions.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
Dr. Motley is very gentle and explains what he is doing and why, which really puts me at ease. I am an RN on a busy surgery unit and a car accident derailed me for several months. The neck and low back injuries still flair periodically. Thank you Dr. Motley for getting me and keeping me on my feet, taking care of my own patients!
Alexis Johnson in Anaheim, CA – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
Dr. Motley is amazing! After one visit with him my neck released. He was forthcoming with any information I asked for and he seems to enjoy teaching as much as doing his work. I would recommend him highly as a knowledgeable, very experienced and intuitive doctor.
Racquel Palmese in Mission Viejo – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
I have been going to chiropractors for 30+ years now and have had two great doctors and the rest were mediocre and a waste of my time and money. The first chiropractor I had success with retired so I searched for years to find someone who could take care of me for my recurring headaches and lower back pain. I finally found Dr. Motley. He knew exactly what to do to make me feel better and get rid of my headaches. He is the BEST and very down to earth. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Lisa Burnett in Trabuco Canyon , CA – Jan 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
I've been doing Chiro for over 50 years and know most all the moves they perform. Most I went to were O.K., not great, but after seeing Dr. Motley for the very first time, his knowledge and his applications just blew me away. Not only is his practice Chiropractic, but also, Oriental homeopathic, acupressure and a host of other modalities that I've never experienced. Normally one would have to see the Chiropractor for 10-12 visits. After 3 my problems disappeared. I now see him only for ckup
Howard Myers in Lake Forest, CA – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Motley?