Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ralph Motley, DC
As a practicingChiropractor for more than 40 years, I have always strived to provide a remedy for patients in pain or suffering. After owning and operating my own clinic for more than 35 years, I just needed a break. I soon became bored and wanted to once again treat patients. I applied for a job as the clinic director for a large facility that treated peripheral neuropathy exclusively. My time there was insightful to the treatment and management of such a horrible disease. By following their established treatment plan, most patients responded very favorable, but what about the ones that did not. I have always prided myself in treating difficult and non-responsive patients, so my natural instincts were to try and improve on what was already working. A "Systems Approach" is my method of evaluation when dealing with chronic conditions. In other words, the skeletal system when altered from injuries or posture, soon developes into a musculature problem. Muscle tension progresses to the point of depriving muscles of normal blood flow. Then the Circulatory System becomes involved. Poor diet and excessive habits soon become a complicated Digestive System Disorder. Acupuncture Meridians require a free expression of of the flow of "CHI", your bodies way of balancing energy, again hugely important, the Acupuncture Meridian System becomes imbalanced. Therefore, a "SYSTEMS APPROACH' in my analysis completed many parts of the puzzle.

NeuropathyFix

23361 El Toro Rd Ste 214

Lake Forest, CA 92630

Learn about Dr. Motley

The result of choosing health care as a profession came about as a result of a childhood illness. At seven years old, I was subjected to the polio vaccine. Shortly afterwards, I became symptomatic and was diagnosed with spinal meningitis. I made a full recover, after a two week stay in the hospital. This was a very scary ordeal for a child to endure, but made a significant impact on my life. Maturing into a sense of how I would choose a lifetime career, I explored the different types of health careers available.

I have worked extra hard for the knowledge, and talent, for people to give their trust in me, as their doctor. I still possess that desire, and will strive to prove myself to you.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Dietary Management
  • Dietetics
  • Metabolic Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Motley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diabetes-Like Foot Weakness
  • Neuropathy
  • Neuropathy, Motor and Sensory

• Acupuncture Meridian Therapy
  • Balance Testing
  • Diet Counseling
  • LED Light Treatment for Skin Damage
  • Musculoskeletal Function Test

No malpractice history found for California.

• Northeast Missouri State College, Kirksville, Missouri
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Applied Kineaseology Certification
    Other Education | Completed 1979
  • International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, Overland Park, Kansas
    Other Education | Completed 1976

Dr. Motley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Motley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Motley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Motley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Motley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motley to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Motley Says:

Please refer to my website NeuropathyFix, for videoed testimonials of patients that experienced relief immediately. These patients were asked to comment just minutes after AURICULOTHERAPY was implemented. Maybe you can be the next success story.

Dr. Motley's Performance
    GOOD
This man believes people with small fiber neuropathy and fibromylalgia are hyperchondtiacs and that their medical conditions are in their heads. He is insulting and I would never trust my care in his hands. He should reconsider his considering himself a Doctor when he is NOT a medical doctor. Want to consider something a "quack" maybe it's himself and not these conditions.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Motley is very gentle and explains what he is doing and why, which really puts me at ease. I am an RN on a busy surgery unit and a car accident derailed me for several months. The neck and low back injuries still flair periodically. Thank you Dr. Motley for getting me and keeping me on my feet, taking care of my own patients!
in Mission Viejo |
Dr. Motley is amazing! After one visit with him my neck released. He was forthcoming with any information I asked for and he seems to enjoy teaching as much as doing his work. I would recommend him highly as a knowledgeable, very experienced and intuitive doctor.
in Trabuco Canyon , CA |
I have been going to chiropractors for 30+ years now and have had two great doctors and the rest were mediocre and a waste of my time and money. The first chiropractor I had success with retired so I searched for years to find someone who could take care of me for my recurring headaches and lower back pain. I finally found Dr. Motley. He knew exactly what to do to make me feel better and get rid of my headaches. He is the BEST and very down to earth. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
in Lake Forest, CA |
I've been doing Chiro for over 50 years and know most all the moves they perform. Most I went to were O.K., not great, but after seeing Dr. Motley for the very first time, his knowledge and his applications just blew me away. Not only is his practice Chiropractic, but also, Oriental homeopathic, acupressure and a host of other modalities that I've never experienced. Normally one would have to see the Chiropractor for 10-12 visits. After 3 my problems disappeared. I now see him only for ckup
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Motley, DC?
Are you Dr. Motley?