Contact provider for availability

Optometry ·  Female

Dr. Seevaratnam

Washington Eye Institute

5711 Sarvis Ave Ste 402 Riverdale, MD 20737

Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD is an optometrist in Riverdale, MD. She specializes in optometry.

Dr. Seevaratnam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seevaratnam

4.5

Dr. Seevaratnam?
Dr. Seevaratnam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD
Dr. See helped me select a contact lens that was perfect for my needs. Her exam was very thorough and she kindly answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
Dr. See was by far my best experience with an eye doctor to date (and I've been going for 16+ years). She was really thorough in explaining all the details of what was going on with my eyes and WHY we should do a few things differently. Since following her guidance my eyes have felt SO much better (I've had chronically sensitive and irritated eyes). The new contacts, solution and the drops that helped fully heal my eyes felt like a miracle solution ... yet she made it seem so easy. THANK YOU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
I really liked Dr. See. My old doctor had me in some older generation contact lenses that were not oxygen permeable and then in other contacts that kept ripping and scratching my cornea. Dr. See worked with me to find a brand for my difficult prescription that were both oxygen permeable and wouldn't hurt my eyes. My new contacts are amazing! Dr. See is also super nice and funny and easy on the eyes....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
I have recommended Dr. See to many of my friends. One of my friends actually flies in specifically to see her. My appointment was professional, quick and I came out understanding more about my eye health. Thanks to Dr. Seevaratnam, I have a better awareness about how to take care of my eyes going forward, especially since I spend at least 10 hours/day in front of a computer screen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
She was very easy to talk to, I like the way she explained everything in terms I found very easy to understand. I had several questions and she was extremely patient and pleasant answering each and everyone of them. She was thorough and efficient at the same time which, is a hard balancing act and she made it look easy. I'd recommend her to friends and family for sure. As a matter fact I did recommend her to a friend and their experience was of the same caliber. Good job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
Dr. Seevaratnam was excellent! The most thorough eye exam I have ever had! She was the first optometrist to really spend the time to talk to me about my contact lens use, and its effects on my eyes. Would recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
This was my first time seeing this doctor, and she was great! I've worn contact lenses for years, but it's always been hard for doctors to find the right prescription for me since I have a lot of astigmatism. Dr Seevaratnam took the time to find a prescription that I finally love, and I can see so much better now! She explained things so well and was so friendly! I'm so happy I finally found an eye doctor I like!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?
I visited Dr. Seevaratnam twice for a lens exam and dilation. Dr. Seevaratnam was very rude during the appointment stating that she had several appointments to get through. During the exam, she failed to explain some of the terminology regarding conditions relating to the cornea. I asked for a copy of the exam and just googled the conditions. I would no recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajini Seevaratnam, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Seevaratnam?

• Optometry

Dr. Seevaratnam accepts

Dr. Seevaratnam accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Seevaratnam treats your condition or procedure