Raili Raud

Acupuncture ·  Female

Raili Raud
17 New South St Ste 108 Northampton, MA 01060

Raili Raud is an acupuncturist in Northampton, MA. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Raili Raud accepts

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Raili Raud treats your condition or procedure

Raili Raud's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Raili Raud

Raili Raud?
Raili Raud's Performance
What People Say About Raili Raud
Raili has a gift for listening to her patients and helping them using chinese medecine heal. Here are some of my personal experiences. I started working with Raili in March of 2018. I came out her after 2+ months of a severe infection treated with antibiotics by western médecine. Through her knowledge of herbs and Moxa treatments we successfully cured the infection. Today, I am completely healed. It is amazing to me that Raili using classic acupuncture-no needles can help us heal so quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Raili Raud?
Raili is a gifted Chinese medicine practitioner whom I have learned to greatly rely on to complement my health care needs. Many people count on me being well and working long hours in my professional life, and I can rely on Raili to keep me healthy and strong. During cold and flu season, when I have been around people who are sick, and I feel I might be getting sick, I make sure to get a treatment from her so I can stay healthy and restore my energy. Raili is personable, gentle and calm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Raili Raud?
I had a terrific experience as Raili's client and would absolutely recommend her to anyone seeking care. Raili helped me with chronic digestion problems. Over the course of several treatments I was gradually able to stop taking the supplements and herbs that I had been taking for years, and my body began functioning better than I had hoped it could. She took time listening to my updates and put evident care into her choice of treatment. Highly competent and compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Raili Raud?
I have been treated by Raili for quite some time and have recommended her to family and friends. Raili never thinks my questions are silly and impresses upon me to mention even the slightest change or new condition as it probably is relavent to my care.I began going to the office for frequent migraines and joint pain and my need for prescription drugs is next to nothing now. I highly recommend the Alchamy Healing Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Raili Raud?
I have been seeing Raili for complications relating to Crohn's disease (joint and abdominal pain, nausea, weakness, lack of appetite, anemia, etc.) for over a year, and every appointment provides comfort and relief. She is knowledgeable, professional, intuitive, and caring. She takes her time deciding which treatments would be best for me, as I'm a novice in the world of Eastern medicine, and even recommends things for me to do at home to relieve my symptoms. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Raili Raud?

How was your experience with Raili Raud?

• Acupuncture