Rae Nettles, LPC

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Rae Nettles
Telehealth services available
7505 Waters Ave Ste D5 Savannah, GA 31406

Rae Nettles, LPC is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Savannah, GA. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Rae Nettles to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Rae Nettles treats your condition or procedure

Rae Nettles accepts

Rae Nettles accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Rae Nettles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rae Nettles

3.0

Rae Nettles?
  • Appointment scheduling (5)
  • Explained conditions well (5)
  • Listened & answered questions (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
I had scheduled an appt with her about 4-5 weeks in advance. Shortly before the scheduled appointment, she canceled. I messaged her and expressed by feelings about not being offered any explanation or chance to reschedule. She messaged back with a canned "I understand your frustration and appreciate you reaching out about this so I could respond. " yet still offered no apology, explanation, or opportunity to reschedule. I wrote back with "Thank you for the your reply. What is absent from your message is any sort of offer to reschedule without having to wait another month. Am I safe in assuming you are unavailable?" and got no response at all. Ultimately, maybe this wasn't a bad thing if this is her standard operating procedure. Just wish I didn't have to waste weeks to find out. Back to square one!
Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
Ms. Rae Lynn is very professional and understanding. I have been seeing her for more than 5 years and I am so thankful for her. She is very knowledgeable and kind. Her expertise has helped me out so much. I look forward to talking to her each week. I would recommend her to everyone!
Ms. C – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
Very personable person, very flexible with scheduling appointments, and really seems to care about her clients, it really shows naturally especially considering she's been seeing us for so long
Mr and Ms P – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
While Rae Nettles is a very, very nice woman and I liked that she had a lot of flexibility and availability, she just didn’t seem equipped with the knowledge and skills me and my husband needed to learn from a counselor. She mostly sat there just listening, rarely offering any advice, and would occasionally tell us the same stories of past clients to relate to our situation, but never truly gave us the advice and tools we really needed. I don’t completely blame her, but she almost made our marriage worse by eventually making our appointments separate and never having any known game plan or intentions of bringing us back together for couples counseling, like we originally went for, therefore causing us to drift even further apart and lack even more communication than we did before we started.
Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
Absolutely fantastic experience. I saw Rae Lynn for two years. She was incredibly helpful and I learned so much from her. I'd recommend her to anyone. Wish I could've brought her with me after I moved out of state! She's so understanding and down-to-earth. I can't say enough great things about her.
Fort Belvoir – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
My son and I have seen her for the past 6 years. She spotted things before his doctors did, and has helped me be the best support for him. She's knowledgeable, respectful, trustworthy, flexible with times/availability and extremely profressional. Out of all the appointments between my son and myself, she's the only one that does not have us sitting in a crowded/busy waiting room. If that doesn't say organization and a smooth running practice, I don't know what does. I will continue to recommend!
Kentucky in Savannah, GA – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?

How was your experience with Rae Nettles?

• Marriage & Family Therapy