Rae Nettles, LPC

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Rae Nettles
7505 Waters Ave Ste D5 Savannah, GA 31406

Rae Nettles, LPC is a marriage & family therapist in Savannah, GA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Rae Nettles accepts

Rae Nettles accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Rae Nettles treats your condition or procedure

Rae Nettles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rae Nettles

3.0

Rae Nettles?
Rae Nettles' Performance
What People Say About Rae Nettles, LPC
Very personable person, very flexible with scheduling appointments, and really seems to care about her clients, it really shows naturally especially considering she's been seeing us for so long
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
While Rae Nettles is a very, very nice woman and I liked that she had a lot of flexibility and availability, she just didn’t seem equipped with the knowledge and skills me and my husband needed to learn from a counselor. She mostly sat there just listening, rarely offering any advice, and would occasionally tell us the same stories of past clients to relate to our situation, but never truly gave us the advice and tools we really needed. I don’t completely blame her, but she almost made our marriage worse by eventually making our appointments separate and never having any known game plan or intentions of bringing us back together for couples counseling, like we originally went for, therefore causing us to drift even further apart and lack even more communication than we did before we started.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
Absolutely fantastic experience. I saw Rae Lynn for two years. She was incredibly helpful and I learned so much from her. I'd recommend her to anyone. Wish I could've brought her with me after I moved out of state! She's so understanding and down-to-earth. I can't say enough great things about her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?
My son and I have seen her for the past 6 years. She spotted things before his doctors did, and has helped me be the best support for him. She's knowledgeable, respectful, trustworthy, flexible with times/availability and extremely profressional. Out of all the appointments between my son and myself, she's the only one that does not have us sitting in a crowded/busy waiting room. If that doesn't say organization and a smooth running practice, I don't know what does. I will continue to recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rae Nettles, LPC?

How was your experience with Rae Nettles?

• Marriage & Family Therapy