Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Rachelle Mercado

Orlando Internal medicine

1507 S Hiawassee Rd Ste 107 Orlando, FL 32835

Rachelle Mercado, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Orlando, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Rachelle Mercado accepts

Rachelle Mercado accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rachelle Mercado treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Rachelle Mercado's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachelle Mercado

4.0

76.19047619047619%

Rachelle Mercado?
Rachelle Mercado's Performance
What People Say About Rachelle Mercado, ARNP
I have been going to Rachelle for a couple of years now and I have to say she is by far my favorite primary care I've ever obtained. She is honest, kind and trustworthy. I feel that she's gone above and beyond the call of duty to care for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?
I have been seeing Rachel for a very long time. She makes me feel better in the worst conditions. She shows empathy and that in its self makes a difference. She has always been professional. After being diagnosed with the problem and being treated I feel good prior to the follow up appointment. I love her and the work that she does. JBrown
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?
I had an urgent visit two days ago. Rachel and her staff were incredibly helpful, everyone was friendly, and there was hardly any waiting time. She was very thorough in attacking all of my symptoms and discovering pneumonia, and showed more compassion than any Doctor/ANRP I have ever seen before. Honestly, I can't recommend her enough. Despite being fully booked, she stayed late to see me the next day, and even offered to see me during her lunch break to make sure the medicines were working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?
I've been seeing Rachelle for roughly 4 years now. It's tough to find a healthcare professional these days who seems to truly care about your overall well being. She does. I've recommended her to everyone. lol. She doesn't pull punches and I truly appreciate that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?
I am very unsatisfied with the care my Mother has been receiving from Nurse Practitioner Rachelle Mercado. She has no idea how my mother is really doing because she doesn't ask questions of my mothers family members and doesn't even want to speak to them when they show up with her. She is much more interested in stating what a good physician she is and taking sole credit for my mothers improvements.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?
Ms. Mercado is very professional and is always very thorough -- never feels like she is rushing you off or concerned with anything else but the patient in front of her.
Very professional and thorough. :D
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachelle Mercado, ARNP?

How was your experience with Rachelle Mercado?

Compare Providers