Rachel Wilson, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 43

Rachel Wilson

Rachel Wilson, LPC is a counselor in Uniontown, PA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from California University of Pennsylvania in 2012 and specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Rachel Wilson accepts

Rachel Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Medicaid
Tricare
UPMC
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Rachel Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Wilson's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Abuse of Child
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I provide clinical mental health counseling services with empathy and respect for all clients while upholding complete confidentiality.  I believe confidentiality is of the utmost importance as well as strong clinical skills to create an atmosphere that promotes growth and healing.

• Counseling

4.761904761904762%

Rachel Wilson?
Rachel Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Rachel Wilson, LPC
Rachel has a beautiful cozy welcoming office that makes you feel like your home, between the office and fantastic staff this is definitely the best place to come to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel and staff are amazing great people! They always answer the phone and return calls promptly. You can always count on her and staff to give you a relaxing experience during your sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel and her staff are the best of the best. Very caring and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel is one of the most caring people I’ve met and has helped me through a lot. If you want someone that can help you through traumatic life experience she’s the person
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel is excellent and I highly recommend her. I have tried to see several other therapist over the years and find myself never going back after the first visit. You won’t find a better professional, kind, and tentative therapist. Rachel allows you to be yourself and talking to her is easy. Her office and over all atmosphere is NOT a high intence pressured atmosphere, I faced in other clinical offices. Rachel is very passionate and Bob the staff member is very kind and welcoming. A+++++!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel is one of the best, I would recommend her to any and everyone because she is so compassionate,caring, and really listens to everything you have to say. She is definitely one of kind and the world should have more counselors like Rachel. Her new office is so beautiful and Cozy it makes you relaxed and feels like your right at home. Rachel and her staff are definitely the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
She is the best therapist ever ! I highly recommend her . She will make you feel at home , and is easy to talk to and very genuine . She cares about people and it truly shows , she also takes extra time with you .It's not all about making a quick buck like most places are these days .The atmosphere is very relaxing too ! She gets 5 stars from me !
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
She is truly a caring therapist , she is the only one I have ever felt comfortable with . The atmosphere is very relaxing and her husband who manages the office is also wonderful and very easy to like . You won't be disappointed , These people are the best in the buisness . I give them 5 stars all the way ! They make you feel like family and genuinely care about you and your family! we wouldn't go any place else !
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel is the best hands down! If she can't help you .. no one can! She is very good at working with adults ans children and she is so loving ,giving , kind and compassionate that i assure you that you will feel at home with her and not just like your a number ro her and its not all about the money, she is genuine ! She goes above and beyond the call of duty . I highly recommend her . I can't say enough about the quality services she offers and how much she has helped my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
A very intelligent, intuitive woman who has never lied to me. She is truthful and delicate about it to help me grow. I also share her love of dogs so her therapy dog is a huge plus. She is the only person I have ever felt comfortable crying in front of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Highly recommended. Rachel is an amazing therapist. She is very attentive She is patient and kind, caring, and emphatic. She helped guide me into moving forward and growing and an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
I have seen other therapist but none that took the time and cared the way Rachel does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
She is great with my children. Takes the time to listen and explain things in detail. Would recommend her to anyone. Great clinical practitioner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Wouldn't go anywhere else! Caring, kind, compassionate. The only one that actually will listen. She has helped come up with a plan to guide you in your treatment. I find Rachel competent, and progressive in treating my mental health and depression disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel has been a tremendous help to my family and myself. It has been difficult to find someone that truly cares the way Rachel does. She is a blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Left several messages over several weeks no response
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
I would absolutely recommend Rachel, she has help me tremendously with my depression and grief! She is so passionate about what she does and how she helps others and is wholeheartedly concerned about her patients! Not only do I feel like I am talking to my therapist, I am talking to a friend every time I see her! She is truly a blessing in my life that I cannot thank enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel is a great therapist who has helped me and my family. I feel comfortable talking to her and she has guided us through some tough times. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Rachel has knowledge and experience in multiple areas. She genuinely cares for client. It is hard to find a good councilor after many attempts glad to have found her to turn to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, LPC?
Very experienced therapist. Love her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Rachel Wilson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Rachel Wilson treats patients.

Uniontown Hospital