Rachel Wilson, MS

Counseling •  Female • Age 44

Rachel Wilson

Thrive Professional Counseling

64 S Beeson Blvd Uniontown, PA 15401

Rachel Wilson, MS is a Counselor in Uniontown, PA. She is affiliated with Uniontown Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Rachel Wilson to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in Uniontown

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Rachel Wilson accepts

Rachel Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice Advantage
Medicaid
Tricare
UPMC
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Rachel Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Wilson's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sexual Abuse of Child
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Rachel Wilson, MS...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Rachel Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Wilson

Rachel Wilson?
What People Say About Rachel Wilson, MS
I was so happy to find Rachel again. She was my therapist in 2006 when my family was having trouble. Surprisingly she remembered not just me but the details of our therapy and my whole family’s names. She is just as fantastic and on point as she used to be when my family saw her. Her last name changed so I realized it was her from her picture here when I was looking for a new therapist. I bet there are a lot of people out there looking for her! She has a very direct personality and helps keep me on task until we get my goals resolved. I am so lucky you have no idea.
John H. – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
First I would like to say I think it is brave to have survey forms out and asked to be reviewed by your clients and the review paper stresses to be brutally honest. So, here is my brutally honest opinion. Rachel is direct and attentive in sessions. She never cuts a session short nor is she on her phone during session like my previous counselor. She has meaningful input and pushes me to grow even when it is hard. Making a lot of progress this year and I appreciate her being “tuned in” when I am talking. After not talking about my cat for months she also remembered his name, my last counselor could not remember MY name let alone my cats name. Also a shout out to the amazing therapy dogs that they have at the practice.
M.T. – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel has a beautiful cozy welcoming office that makes you feel like your home, between the office and fantastic staff this is definitely the best place to come to.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel and staff are amazing great people! They always answer the phone and return calls promptly. You can always count on her and staff to give you a relaxing experience during your sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel and her staff are the best of the best. Very caring and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel is one of the most caring people I’ve met and has helped me through a lot. If you want someone that can help you through traumatic life experience she’s the person
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel is excellent and I highly recommend her. I have tried to see several other therapist over the years and find myself never going back after the first visit. You won’t find a better professional, kind, and tentative therapist. Rachel allows you to be yourself and talking to her is easy. Her office and over all atmosphere is NOT a high intence pressured atmosphere, I faced in other clinical offices. Rachel is very passionate and Bob the staff member is very kind and welcoming. A+++++!
Jess Bellish in PA – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel is one of the best, I would recommend her to any and everyone because she is so compassionate,caring, and really listens to everything you have to say. She is definitely one of kind and the world should have more counselors like Rachel. Her new office is so beautiful and Cozy it makes you relaxed and feels like your right at home. Rachel and her staff are definitely the best!!
Christie in PA – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
She is the best therapist ever ! I highly recommend her . She will make you feel at home , and is easy to talk to and very genuine . She cares about people and it truly shows , she also takes extra time with you .It's not all about making a quick buck like most places are these days .The atmosphere is very relaxing too ! She gets 5 stars from me !
Julie in PA – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
She is truly a caring therapist , she is the only one I have ever felt comfortable with . The atmosphere is very relaxing and her husband who manages the office is also wonderful and very easy to like . You won't be disappointed , These people are the best in the buisness . I give them 5 stars all the way ! They make you feel like family and genuinely care about you and your family! we wouldn't go any place else !
A masontown family in masontown, PA – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel is the best hands down! If she can't help you .. no one can! She is very good at working with adults ans children and she is so loving ,giving , kind and compassionate that i assure you that you will feel at home with her and not just like your a number ro her and its not all about the money, she is genuine ! She goes above and beyond the call of duty . I highly recommend her . I can't say enough about the quality services she offers and how much she has helped my family!
Chris bellish in PA – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
A very intelligent, intuitive woman who has never lied to me. She is truthful and delicate about it to help me grow. I also share her love of dogs so her therapy dog is a huge plus. She is the only person I have ever felt comfortable crying in front of.
B.D. in Farmington, PA – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Highly recommended. Rachel is an amazing therapist. She is very attentive She is patient and kind, caring, and emphatic. She helped guide me into moving forward and growing and an individual.
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
I have seen other therapist but none that took the time and cared the way Rachel does.
T. M. in Uniontown , PA – Nov 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
She is great with my children. Takes the time to listen and explain things in detail. Would recommend her to anyone. Great clinical practitioner!
Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Wouldn't go anywhere else! Caring, kind, compassionate. The only one that actually will listen. She has helped come up with a plan to guide you in your treatment. I find Rachel competent, and progressive in treating my mental health and depression disorders.
KC in Brownsville – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel has been a tremendous help to my family and myself. It has been difficult to find someone that truly cares the way Rachel does. She is a blessing.
Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Left several messages over several weeks no response
Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
I would absolutely recommend Rachel, she has help me tremendously with my depression and grief! She is so passionate about what she does and how she helps others and is wholeheartedly concerned about her patients! Not only do I feel like I am talking to my therapist, I am talking to a friend every time I see her! She is truly a blessing in my life that I cannot thank enough!!
MardiPants in Uniontown, PA – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?
Rachel is a great therapist who has helped me and my family. I feel comfortable talking to her and she has guided us through some tough times. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Wilson, MS?

How was your experience with Rachel Wilson?

I provide clinical mental health counseling services with empathy and respect for all clients while upholding complete confidentiality.  I believe confidentiality is of the utmost importance as well as strong clinical skills to create an atmosphere that promotes growth and healing.

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Forensic Psychology

2012
N/A

More Information

• Does Rachel Wilson communicate via email?

Yes, 3 patients said they communicate via email

No, 1 user indicated that they do not communicate via email

• Does Rachel Wilson offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 3 patients said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Rachel Wilson offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 3 patients said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Rachel Wilson have free onsite parking?

Yes, 5 patients said they have free onsite parking

No, 1 user indicated that they do not have free onsite parking

• Does Rachel Wilson offer weekend visits?

Yes, 4 patients said they offer weekend visits

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Rachel Wilson offer evening visits?

Yes, 5 patients said they offer evening visits