Rachel Tombaugh, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 45

Counseling

Rachel Tombaugh, MA is a Counselor in Scottsdale, AZ. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Rachel Tombaugh, MA

Epiphany Center for OCD and PTSD

7629 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 110 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Rachel Tombaugh treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Tombaugh's conditions and procedures:

• Exposure Therapy
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Individual Adult Psychotherapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy With Medication Management
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Social Phobia

Rachel Tombaugh accepts

Rachel Tombaugh accepts the following insurance:

Rachel Tombaugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Tombaugh

Incredible Therapist
I would give Rachel 10 stars if I could. I have never had a therapist that I felt genuinely cared about me as a person as Rachel has. She never pathologized me for my struggles, and she gave me hope to lean on when I was struggling to have my own. She is incredibly skilled at treating OCD and I loved being able to cry as well as laugh in my sessions with her. Her office in Scottsdale is beautiful and always felt so comforting.
Mackena – Oct 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Tombaugh, MA?
Rachel saved my life. No exaggeration. She gave me the tools I needed to recover from the effects of OCD and was there for me every step of the journey as I learned to manage it. I highly recommend her. She is a kind, caring person, a good listener, and a professional, ethical therapist. If you are struggling, call her today. She worked a miracle for me and can do the same for you.
Ruth McFadden – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Tombaugh, MA?

How was your experience with Rachel Tombaugh?

The Epiphany Center for OCD and PTSD is here to support you in overcoming the pain of anxiety and fear and reclaiming your best life and most joyful...Read more

Rachel has devoted her professional life to helping others heal and reclaim their true potential, working as a psychotherapist and Licensed Professional...Read more

• Counseling

2006
Masters In Counseling Ottawa University
2006
Master's Degree In Professional Counseling Ottawa University

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Rachel Tombaugh, MA?

Does Rachel Tombaugh, MA accept any insurance plans?

Does Rachel Tombaugh, MA accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Rachel Tombaugh, MA on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Rachel Tombaugh's profile.

What conditions does Rachel Tombaugh, MA treat?

Rachel Tombaugh frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Phobia. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Rachel Tombaugh, MA's office address?

Rachel Tombaugh's office is located at 7629 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 110, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Rachel Tombaugh, MA able to provide telehealth services?

Rachel Tombaugh provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Rachel Tombaugh, MA receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Rachel Tombaugh, MA. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Epiphany Center for OCD and PTSD7629 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Ste 110 Scottsdale, AZ 85255