Rachel Sievers, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 40

Rachel Sievers
3120 W Main St Visalia, CA 93291

Rachel Sievers, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Visalia, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Rachel Sievers to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Rachel Sievers treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mood Changes
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Rachel Sievers accepts

Rachel Sievers accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
California Foundation for Medical Care
Crime Victim Compensation
Medi-Cal

Rachel Sievers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Sievers

Rachel Sievers?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (33)
  • Wait times (33)
  • Appointment scheduling (32)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
I've been to many counselors in my life and Rachel is by far the best I've ever had. She's challenging, honest, caring, very genuine and down to earth. She has helped me immensely. I could not ask for a better counselor. I'm so glad I have her to help me on my journey. She makes me feel validated and understood. Her help and compassion is immeasurable.
CB in Visalia, CA – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been a genuine, down to earth, refreshing resource to help educate me on how to find peace and mindfulness. I highly recommend her to any and all who struggling in life and are looking for relief.
Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is a wonderful therapist. (5) stars isn’t even enough. It’s really simple: want a great therapist? Go with Rachel. If she doesn’t work for you, I truly believe she will help you find what does work for you. She’s my favorite therapist yet.
HH in Visalia , CA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been incredibly beneficial not only for my marriage but also for my personal inner self as well. I would highly recommend her calm, matter of fact yet concise and caring way of interpersonal communication to anyone seeking help or someone to talk to about the difficulties and joys of their life. She’s awesome.
Jeff Mora in Hanford, CA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is great. She has helped me in ways I didn’t even know were issues.
Michael – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Best, Best,Best Ever!!!!! she had us look into our relationship from a different view, she is amazing !!!! even though we have moved we want to continue seeing her she is worth the time and the drive. thanks Rachel !!
Hope & Stephanie in Fresno, CA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
I can’t thank Rachel enough for everything she’s done for me. Been going to her for 4 years and I have never met a therapist like her. She is one of a kind and soo honest and real. She truly cares about her clients and you build a special bond that could never be replaced. I would recommend Rachel to everyone and anyone! I am forever greatful I found her!
Margaret M in Visalia – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
We've had a great experience and are learning how to handle the situation that arise in our marriage. An important thing for us is someone not there to just listen to us vent or take sides, but someone who offers solutions and tools to deal with tough situations. Rachel has done a great job of teaching us how to work through our problems. I really appreciate the work she is doing with us.
Mary in Visalia, Ca – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
She is a great resource and has helped my spouse and I navigate some really difficult times. She doesn't give off a stuffy, judgy vibe but rather is a genuine person who actively listens and cares.
Mar 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is great! I started attending with my husband together & individually, I felt hopeless in my marriage. Now, with her encouragement, questions & feedback, I feel like I see this crazy world around me more clearly. I feel like I have my individuality, my identity & choice back. The confidence felt when having tools I can use to become the best version of myself is a great feeling. Thanks to Rachel, I'm looking forward to the next season with my husband & what the future holds for me!
Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been a wonderful therapist for my family. She is professional and personable at the same time! She is creative with her techniques and can reach any aged client. She is particularly good with my teen daughters! I look forward to our sessions and come away with skills that help me in my daily life! I whole-heartedly recommend Rachel and appreciate her dearly!
April Andrews in Visalia, CA – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Was Amazing in helping me deal with problem I did even knew I had easy to talk to she is realy great
Oscar in Tulare – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been great to work with. She is an interactive part of our counseling sessions. She doesn't just sit there and expect you to talk the whole time. She prompts with questions and gives tools to help you better able to express your feelings and thoughts with your partner so that there's a safe, clear way of communicating. She's educated us on how we become the people we are based on how we were brought up, experiences etc.. She doesn't play games & I appreciate that.
kcurtis in Dinuba,Ca – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
She guided me to find a new perspective for life. I'm a million times happier than I used to be.
Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
dishonest and counsels only to convenience. Consequence of her counseling is a family destroyed
jts in Visalia, CA – Dec 08, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?

How was your experience with Rachel Sievers?

I aim to help individuals, couples and teens find clarity in decision-making, strengthen relationship roles, eradicate judgement, and balance emotions...Read more

Prior to graduating with her Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy in August of 2012, Rachel counseled College of the Sequoias students and Turning...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy