Rachel Sievers, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female • Age 39

36 Reviews
Rachel Sievers
3120 W Main St Ste E Visalia, CA 93291

Rachel Sievers, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Visalia, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Rachel Sievers accepts

Rachel Sievers accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
California Foundation for Medical Care
Crime Victim Compensation
Medi-Cal

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Rachel Sievers treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Mood Changes
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Sievers

Rachel Sievers?
Rachel Sievers' Performance
What People Say About Rachel Sievers, LMFT
I've been to many counselors in my life and Rachel is by far the best I've ever had. She's challenging, honest, caring, very genuine and down to earth. She has helped me immensely. I could not ask for a better counselor. I'm so glad I have her to help me on my journey. She makes me feel validated and understood. Her help and compassion is immeasurable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been a genuine, down to earth, refreshing resource to help educate me on how to find peace and mindfulness. I highly recommend her to any and all who struggling in life and are looking for relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is a wonderful therapist. (5) stars isn’t even enough. It’s really simple: want a great therapist? Go with Rachel. If she doesn’t work for you, I truly believe she will help you find what does work for you. She’s my favorite therapist yet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel has been incredibly beneficial not only for my marriage but also for my personal inner self as well. I would highly recommend her calm, matter of fact yet concise and caring way of interpersonal communication to anyone seeking help or someone to talk to about the difficulties and joys of their life. She’s awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is great. She has helped me in ways I didn’t even know were issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Best, Best,Best Ever!!!!! she had us look into our relationship from a different view, she is amazing !!!! even though we have moved we want to continue seeing her she is worth the time and the drive. thanks Rachel !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
I can’t thank Rachel enough for everything she’s done for me. Been going to her for 4 years and I have never met a therapist like her. She is one of a kind and soo honest and real. She truly cares about her clients and you build a special bond that could never be replaced. I would recommend Rachel to everyone and anyone! I am forever greatful I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
We've had a great experience and are learning how to handle the situation that arise in our marriage. An important thing for us is someone not there to just listen to us vent or take sides, but someone who offers solutions and tools to deal with tough situations. Rachel has done a great job of teaching us how to work through our problems. I really appreciate the work she is doing with us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
She is a great resource and has helped my spouse and I navigate some really difficult times. She doesn't give off a stuffy, judgy vibe but rather is a genuine person who actively listens and cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?
Rachel is great! I started attending with my husband together & individually, I felt hopeless in my marriage. Now, with her encouragement, questions & feedback, I feel like I see this crazy world around me more clearly. I feel like I have my individuality, my identity & choice back. The confidence felt when having tools I can use to become the best version of myself is a great feeling. Thanks to Rachel, I'm looking forward to the next season with my husband & what the future holds for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Sievers, LMFT?

How was your experience with Rachel Sievers?

I aim to help individuals, couples and teens find clarity in decision-making, strengthen relationship roles, eradicate judgement, and balance emotions through the use of behavior therapy. Common issues may include anger, resentiment, confusion, sadne...

• Marriage & Family Therapy