Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 50

Rachel Siegel-Joffe
Telehealth services available
400 Jericho Tpke Jericho, NY 11753

Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW is a Social Worker in Jericho, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Rachel Siegel-Joffe to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in Jericho

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Rachel Siegel-Joffe accepts

Rachel Siegel-Joffe accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Fidelis Care
Health First Health Plans
Medicare
We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Rachel Siegel-Joffe treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Rachel Siegel-Joffe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Siegel-Joffe

Rachel Siegel-Joffe?
I have been a patient of Rachel’s for several years now and I am impressed with the treatment that I have received. She has always been extremely responsive to my needs and issues.
Lillian S Grabowski – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
In my experience, finding a good therapist that I could feel comfortable with and who I felt I could trust was not easy. I feel so fortunate to have found Rachel, though. She is easy to talk with and shows interest and concern in her patients. She is understanding, supportive and insightful. Rachel takes the time to get to know you and makes you feel at ease. I am so grateful for the help she has given me!
Debbie – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is exactly the type of therapist I needed and didn't even know it. Over the years she has helped me work through my damaging thoughts and helped me re-frame them in a more positive light. Being in therapy with her has not only helped my relationship with myself, but it has strengthened my relationships with my friends and family because I am able to communicate with them in a constructive and effective way.
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
There are no words to describe Rachel, she is the most caring individual. She has helped me through many challenges in my life that I always thought I would never get through and helped me to realize that I had to matter. I haven’t had a session since this terrible Covid-19. I miss our monthly meetings at Syosset Hospital for group, hopefully they will start soon. Her words of wisdom are beyond anything I have ever seen.
Mary Lou – May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is an outstanding counselor and person. She has such insights into human nature and she always has something valuable to offer at each session. She has helped me so much with the problems I'm dealing with. Rachel is personable and puts you at ease. I knew by the end of our first meeting that I was in good hands.
Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is very compassionate and I feel lucky to have her in my corner. She is not judgmental in the slightest and always addresses my concerns with kindness and patience.
Caitlin – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is very insightful, compassionate and caring . I have found her to be professional and easy to open up to. She has helped me to see things in myself, that without her help I would still be struggling with. I highly recommend her.
Shelley – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is a caring, compassionate and trustworthy therapist. I see her individually and in a bariatric group. She has helped me tremendously and I would highly recommend her .
Barbara – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
It has been a long road for me in healing and I never expected to find someone as special as Rachel. I know Rachel is my therapist but, I feel like she is a really good friend, someone to tell my secrets to, but more than that. She has such insight into my mind and thoughts that at times she only has to look at me to know what I'm going thru. When I'm sad, depressed, angry, hurt, weak, or even mad, I know I will leave her presence feeling so much better. She helps me to find in myself what I need to. She helps my feelings find words. It has always been hard to talk about things that truly mattered or things that happened in my past, but not now. I feel very comfortable, safe, helped , stronger and happy to know Rachel. I am truly blessed. I would trust her with my prized possessions, well , I guess I already do.
Irene Schmitt – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Wonderful, creative and caring professional - She has helped me to see aspects of my life in a different light.
Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
Rachel is purely amazing. She makes you feel comfortable while enabling you to see what you need to see. I have never met someone as friendly, professional, and downright effective. I would recommend her to anyone.
Howie R – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?
I wouldn’t be able to make my week without you! You are just what I needed and didn’t know it 3 years ago!
Laura Parente – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Siegel-Joffe, LCSW?

How was your experience with Rachel Siegel-Joffe?

Rachel Siegel-Joffe LCSW has a very humanistic approach to her patients. She joins them every step of the way striking a balance between working hard and supporting the process with empathy, compassion and when appropriate- some humor. Patients of hers feel seen and heard and find it easy to share whatever they need to share.

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe offer an online patient portal?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Rachel Siegel-Joffe offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (516) 236-2375