Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Rhodes

AZ Health Path, Inc.

8010 E McDowell Rd Ste 113 Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD is a naturopath in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Scnm in 2008 and specializes in naturopathy.

Dr. Rhodes accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Rhodes treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rhodes' conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Allergies
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy

Dr. Rhodes?
Dr. Rhodes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Rhodes has been a great deal of help to me over the years in treating my chronic pain and various other health issues. I've never left her office not feeling that I was heard. Everyone in the office is pleasant and helpful and I will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for a great naturopathic physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
Dr Rachel listens to me and comments that help me with every visit. She is a caring, helpful individual as well as a very competent doctor. I appreciate her step by step approach to uncovering the real causes and using natural remedies to address the issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
Dr. Rachel is a kind and caring doctor who listens to her patients, runs on time, and is extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
I had the pleasure of receiving acupuncture from Dr. Rachel. I loved everything about my visit. . My acupuncture experience was the best I've ever had. Dr. Rachel and Madison's approach is holistic and they take a balanced approach to treating the whole person. I would recommend anyone to make an appointment with Dr. Rachel and Madison, the are top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
AZ Health Path is one of the best places I've been for healthcare. The staff is one of the friendliest and most caring that I've experienced. I can personally attest to getting the help that I need from Dr. Rachel and the changes we've made since then I now feel better than I have in a long time. For some natural, yet effective, healthcare Dr. Rachel has been the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
I was referred here by a friend. I needed a natural way to deal with my thyroid. Dr. Rachel not only treated my thyroid issues but my whole being. My diet plan has improved since. I feel very comfortable with her, she is very knowledgeable and truly cares about you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
She is treating me for my osteoarthritis, my disruptive sleep and helping me to balance my energy. She is an excellent listener and seem to understand my needs and addresses them in a calm and very professional manner. I have noticed a marked improvement in my arthritis and sleep and I am feeling much more energetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
Dr. Rachel is such an amazing woman who cares so much about her patients and doesn't just mask your condition she will get to the bottom of it with homeopathy, hydrotherapy, cupping, and multiple other options that I haven't quite tried yet. I would recommend her to anyone who really wants to get better and not just receive a pill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?
Dr. Rhodes is the most amazing healer I have ever worked with. She has helped me more than any physician or psychologist could have. She is extremely loving and caring and witty. She knew exactly what to say, how to say it and when to help with what issues. She also made sure that I learn some skills and have available resources I can apply myself and learn from in order to heal my physical, emotional and spiritual body. She has helped me heal my soul and I highly recommend her services
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Rhodes, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rhodes?

As a Naturopathic Physician I use many different types of treatments to assist my patients in their wellness goals. We are all unique individuals and I believe our care should be tailored to suit our individual needs. I have a passion for treating people with mental health concerns because our minds are our greatest asset to wellness! You will leave our office knowing someone cares about you :)

• Naturopathy