Rachel Peay, FNP-BC

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 43

Rachel Peay, FNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in Pocatello, ID. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Rachel Peay to book an appointment.

Rachel Peay

Children and Family Quick Care

396 Yellowstone Ave Pocatello, ID 83201
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Rachel Peay treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Peay accepts

Rachel Peay accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO

Rachel Peay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Peay

3.6

Rachel Peay?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (4)
  • Appointment scheduling (3)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Horrible. If I could give zero stars I would. She is so scatter brained and doesn't listen. She would tell me if I had break through pain to call and she'd send in a prescription for the extra pain, no problem, but then when I would do like she said she would act as if she never said that. I've been trying to find a new provider for my pain but because of her inaccurate records no one wants to take me as a patient because she has made me look like a pill seeker. I asked to get my nerves burnt for back pain last November and she never sent in thr referral I needed and I had to go in and fight to get a printed copy last month. She also made personally judgmental comments against me to my face. Shes totally unprofessional and there are quite a few pharmacies in town that won't fill her prescriptions.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Peay, FNP-BC?
I have been with Rachel peay , for a year or so .. my point being I was not given a choice to have a appointment over the phone , the other sad thing is when I went to her clinic in pocatello Idaho . I was asked to give a UA.. I did so but while waiting to be called back in the patient room my urine sat there out of my sight, finely when called back the nurse changed my room an brought UA cup and said it came back inclusive and that I will take another UA test in a hour I told the nurse what does that mean I have to reschedule my appointment because I do not have time to wait another hour an my other choice was get discharged , like I said I gave a UA .. the nurse told me this time don't run the water . My soul purpose was to wash my hands before an after . Well they could have made sure there was paper towel in there no soap no towel .. you know I kept thinking I'm probably gonna get sick there because they refused to allow me to clean up after I gave the UA . Coronavirus
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Now suffering .. – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Peay, FNP-BC?
Dr Peay is so amazing! If your tired of guessing and you need help from a educated Dr and referral of doctors who not only will help you symptomatically but will get to the"root problem". (Flu to chronic illness) Dr Peay doesn't just say, sorry I can't do anything more, she helps find solutions, even if it only reduces symptoms by 10% she keeps looking and adding new options, even bringing in Drs to help in more ways, and it just becomes really nice having so many that actually care about you and your well being. I absolutely love this Doctor. She saved my life.
Blessed – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Peay, FNP-BC?
I needed help with anxiety and depression and she has helped me nit only medically but with nutrition as well. Awesome!
Jul 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Peay, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Rachel Peay?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Management