Rachel Nielsen

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Rachel Nielsen is a Counselor in Ogden, UT.

Rachel Nielsen
5685 S 1475 E Ste 3B Ogden, UT 84403

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Rachel Nielsen treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Nielsen accepts

Rachel Nielsen accepts the following insurance:

Rachel Nielsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Nielsen

3.0

Rachel I’d simply fantastic. Very easy to talk to, really listens to what I have to say so she can better help me. Helps me see my struggles in a different light. Would really recommend her.
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Nielsen?
If you are a new mom and suffering from post partum depression, please do not see Rachel. Instead of offering support and encouragement, she offered unnecessary "advise" such as give him a bottle (he doesn't take a bottle), feed him more solids (he eats quite a bit of solids), just let him cry (I'm not going to let my baby cry for hours on end all alone). I had already tried all these and more so it was frustrating for her to think that this would solve everything when I just needed support. She also made me feel ashamed forbreastfeeding my son past 1 year, while also giving comparisons of her parenting vs mine- her babies slept all through the night from day one and she lost all her baby weight immediately. Overall it wasn't helpful and I would leave her office feeling worse. She also said on her website that she specializes in certain disorders but it became clear that she has no formal training in DBT it CBT. She is very biased in her therapy approach.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Nielsen?

How was your experience with Rachel Nielsen?