Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Rachel Medford, DC
Dr. Rachel Medford, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Denton, TX.

Medford Chiropractic & Family Wellness

2412 Old North Rd Ste 100B

Denton, TX 76209

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Medford

• Chiropractic

Dr. Medford does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Medford is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Medford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Medford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Medford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Medford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Medford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Medford to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Medford's Performance
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Medford and her staff are awesome! She expresses true concern for your whole health and well being. Much more than just a chiropractor you go to for an adjustment, she will become your friend right off from the start. Her care and concern for you is genuine and real. The office offers so much more than just adjustments such as massage and supplements, that being said though she does NOT push the products or try to sell you on them. She is just wonderful.
in Denton, TX |
If you have pain, you won't for long . I have been seeing Dr. Medford for about 3 years now. I have hip and low back problems from multiple motorcycle wrecks and now I am an ER nurse so I'm on my feet for 12+ hours a day. I see her 1-2 times a week . She is thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable and has a great staff . She has changed my life, you will not be disappointed. Stick with her treatment plans a recommendations and you're body and mind will thank you.
Denton, TX |
Dr. Medford is one of the best Doctors I have been to in a long time. She really cares about the patient. She seems very intelligent. She really cares about addressing the function of the body to get you better, not just the symptom. My whole family sees Dr. Medford and I wouldn't have it any other. The personal testimonies I have about how she has helped every one of my kids goes on and on.
in Denton Texas |
Amazing experience. Great care and great staff.
in Denton, TX |
Unlike other chiropractors I've visited, Dr. Medford began with x-rays of my back and neck. She also explained fully every maneuver, and why it was important. When my neck refused to manipulate for her, she chose an alternative method that accomplished the same thing (it was just slower).
Frisco, TX |
Extremely disappointed Especially with office staffAt the first visit the doctor told mesince you will be paying cash we will try to be fruigal on testing My insurance has a copay for chiropractor visit. When I called my insurance confirmed that I only have to pay a copay. So office story changed to where only spinal manipulation is covered not any diagnostics I paid out of pocket but it's not even the monetary aspect but the fact that they didn't even tell me about the insurance
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Medford, DC?
Are you Dr. Medford?