Rachel Hackl, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Rachel Hackl

Marana Health Center OBG

6060 N Fountain Plaza Dr Ste 250 Tucson, AZ 85704

Rachel Hackl, CNM is a midwife in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in midwifery.

Rachel Hackl accepts

Rachel Hackl accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Rachel Hackl treats your condition or procedure

Rachel Hackl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Hackl

1.0

Rachel Hackl?
Rachel Hackl's Performance
What People Say About Rachel Hackl, CNM
My experience was horrible with her she had really bad shaky hands & made a pap smear worse than what it truly is, on top of that she was the one i seen before i gave birth to my son always avoided my questions of birthcontrol or tying my tubes telling me my husband was getting a vasectomy like she knew when his apt was so after the birth of my son had to see her for my 6week post partum went horrible pelvic exam hurt & did not awnser any of my questions about my surgery or birthcontrol kept telling me i should be fine my husband is getting a vasectomy soon, fast forward 5months 2 days before my husband's vasectomy i find out im pregnant again & i schedule an appointment & guess who i get to see, yes dr Rachel shes surprised to see me telling me why am i there if my husband had a vasectomy not knowing he had it in November not in April when our son was born, kept asking how did i get pregnant if she ordered my birthcontrol but never got a call about it, worst experience ever!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
I had the worst experience ever with that doctor she let me wait 45 minutes in the room and then she was laughing in my face when I said that I’m waiting too long and after that I wait too long she told me that I can reschedule if I want .. I backed to the room and waited another 7 min and than i.Decided to leave ..she didn’t see me over there and she was laughing about me with another doctor.. She is a mean person not professional and not nice at all do A favor for yourself and don’t go see
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
First, I waited an hour and a half for my appointment. Only to be greeted by Rachel with her non existent bedside manner. She was rude, yelled at me when I questioned her and I left in tears. After waiting 3 weeks for this appointment, I left worse than I was and without a solution to my EXTREME pms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
Not a very nice women for her job choices commented on my weight ruined my pregnancy update cried about my self image so much that I was afraid to go to my appointments because of myy fear of her harsh critasisms not nice to do to a pregnant woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
The long wait time is really just the fact that the office over books patients for more profit. I expected to see my GYN, not this quack. She seemed to try to impress me with a lot of medical jargon to push hormone therapy but quickly realized I was not interested then she appeared almost mentally challenged when it came to answering very simple questions. She seemed to want to comment on my personal life then explain medical conditions and solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
I went for my very first appointment to Rachel Hackl and my vey first time seeing a gynecologist. This was the worst experience I have ever had! I waited an hour in the room for her to show up. She then started asking me questions: why are you getting married? You arent ready to be married you are too young. You need to grow up first. Her pelvic examination was very painful and she told me you just need to relax!. She answered absolutely none of my questions! Avoid her like the plague!
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?
We do not usually write reviews or comment when receiving poor service, however, in this case our overall experience was extremely poor. Rachel Hackl was unprofessional when it came to the actual appointments/findings and seemed very unknowledgeable. She did not answer questions confidently, created doubt, and just seemed like she had no clue on what she was doing. This is not the experience we were expecting as soon to be new parents, we would definitely not recommend her services to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Hackl, CNM?

How was your experience with Rachel Hackl?

Rachel Hackl, CNM is a midwife in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery