Dr. Rachel Gerstein, PHD

PsychologyFemale

Dr. Gerstein

Mount Kisco Podiatry Group

91 Smith Ave Mount Kisco, NY 10549

Dr. Rachel Gerstein, PHD is a Psychologist in Mount Kisco, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gerstein to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Gerstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gerstein accepts

Dr. Gerstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gerstein

Dr. Gerstein

I have been working with Dr. Rachel for just about 6 months now. Prior to working with Dr. Rachel, I had been working with another therapist with little to no improvement for over a year. Dr. Rachel is like no other. Not only did she properly diagnose me, she opened up a world that I never knew before. Dr. Rachel is so intelligent - you want to have educated discourse with her for hours...you actually feel sorry to say goodbye when the session is up. Her approach is direct, positive, real, authentic, helpful etc. I feel like I am being reparented (in a good way) each time I have a session with her. Her view on feelings and thoughts along with her treatment has been absolutely life changing for me. While the sessions are not cheap, I feel that I can't put a price tag on what Dr. Rachel has shown me. My path is changed, for the better, thanks to Dr. Rachel. She is a true gem and I am forever grateful for her. If you have OCD: run, don't walk to see Dr. Rachel!
A – Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Gerstein, PHD?
From the moment we got on the phone with Dr. Gerstein I felt so overwhelmed with gratitude for the way she listened to us, had compassion for us and went above and beyond to answer our questions. It was so clear she had our needs at the forefront of her mind, rather than her own, as she helped us navigate so many questions. We hadn't experienced that with any of the other providers we'd had called and it stood out so much. Full disclosure, we are not pursuing treatment with her, but thats really because she felt it was in our best interest to find someone closer to our home (in CT) and she helped us with referrals which only showed her desire to do whats best for US. More than anyone I've spoken to I felt so comfortable and cared for and I know that she would have been such an amazing person to get treatment with!
TC – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachel Gerstein, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gerstein?

• Psychology