Rachel Cengia, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)FemaleAge 37

Physician Assistant (PA)

Rachel Cengia, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Thornton, CO. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Rachel Cengia, PA-C

Center for Spine and Orthopedics

9005 Grant St Ste 200 Thornton, CO 80229
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Physician Assistants

Compare Rachel Cengia with our nearby Physician Assistants at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center today at (303) 997-0215.

These providers are on the medical staff of Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.

Rachel Cengia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rachel Cengia

3.8

4.761904761904762%

Professional and Caring
Took the time to carefully review my MRI, XRays, and next steps. Very professional and helped me feel at ease with the entire process for finding what needs to be done.
Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
I have seen Rachel for my back and neck problems for years. She is a very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate person. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my care.
Christina Ball – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel informed me well about my upcoming surgery. She covered everything. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Danny O'Quinn – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel has been wonderful to work with. She answered all my questions throughout the whole process and did an excellent job
Mike Corrigan – Jul 13, 2020
Very helpful
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
After dealing with neck injury and seeing many medical professionals I just about gave up I could get quality of life back. Rachael explained everything in detail my options on surgery. Blessed to have her and staff around her. I am forever grateful. Thank you
Roy – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
I really like Rachel, she is so sweet, and she answers all my questions I have....She is very encouraging, especially during the time I was in a wheel chair.....She was there when I had my back surgery, and I did feel comfort that she was there....Rachel is very sympathetic to my problems....She is so beautiful, and sweet...It's not just her looks that make her beautiful, it's her personality...Thank you Rachel for your kindness, and your help...
Malahni B – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel Cengia is an outstanding practitioner. Her medical and technical expertise is first rate. Her bedside manner is the best. She is an excellent listener and interacts with patients based on her skills and the patients concerns to construct a patient care plan that meets the patient's needs and expectations.
Brian Foley – Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
We were reviewing Xrays which gave very basic information. In the process Rachel took the time to explain in detail. Much appreciated
Toby Spoon – Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
I was expecting to see my Doctor the last visit. I haven’t seen him since before my surgery. I’ve still got some lower back pain. I guess it’s arthritis. I thought this would of been removed during surgery.
Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel was great. Very helpful before and after surgery. Always on time, minimal wait times. Provided me information and direction that minimized my need for pain medication after surgery.
John B – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
She has been great to work with. She has the answers to questions, and has been very open and honest.
Mark in Pueblo – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rude, dismissive, and arrogant. I felt rushed and was cut off several times. I did not feel well cared for. It felt like I was in a surgery factory.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
I would not recommend her. I asked her a question when she was going over my surgery and was told if I would just be quiet long enough for her to finish I would probably have my answer. She also stated that I didn't need a follow up for my surgery. It was on my paperwork to follow up. I had been in quite a bit of pain and had a tough time getting everything together that was needed for surgery beforehand. I feel that things like this are to be expected and they did a great job of getting me in as soon as we got it straightened out. I like my doctor very much and would recommend him.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
She was very helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions.
May 02, 2019
Would not recommend.
May 02, 2019
Could you please call me (Karen J) at...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
I have been enduring back issues for a long long time. I found the Center for Spine & Orthopedics via my insurance carrier's website and am so happy that I went there. Rachel has been with me since my first visit, surgery, and follow up. Rachel has always been very timely and responsive to my questions. There isn't enough space on this platform for me to express the care I received and the great attitude and demeanor that Rachel brings to this type of care. I don't hesitate to recommend the Cen
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you for your kind comments! I am glad to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel was able to answer most of my questions. I need to have her follow up on the MRI I had taken the same day of the appointment. In the past their office has been very slow with making a decision and getting something done right away. I know I’m not their only patient, but when a person is in serious pain they need to respond.
Mar 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
Rachel was great she explained everything about why I was hurting and how to fix it. She put me at ease
Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad that I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?
"Poor listener, rude, arrogant, and belittles people. Her actions almost resulted in my death. She and her doctor could have cared less." Her actions did not almost result in my death but I agree with this person, she was rude to me & arrogant, she yelled at me at our last appointment & made me almost cry. She has no empathy. In order to do this kind of work you need to care, even if its just a little. Also can at least be civil with patients. Thankfully They replaced her with someone better.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sarah in Brighton, CO – Aug 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Rachel Cengia, PA-C?

How was your experience with Rachel Cengia?