Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D

PsychologyFemale

Psychology

Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D is a Psychologist in Boca Raton, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D

The Greenhouse

5301 N Federal Hwy Ste 140 Boca Raton, FL 33487

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

"I specialize in providing therapy, assessment, and consultation services to couples and families as well as children, adolescents, & adults. I have experience working with a wide range of family & relationship re..."

- Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Silverman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Silverman's conditions and procedures:

• Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Compulsive Gambling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Neurodevelopmental Disorders
  • Nicotine Addiction
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Use Disorders

Dr. Silverman accepts

Dr. Silverman accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silverman

Absolute essential person in my life for ANYTHING!
Oh Gosh where do I even start, I met Rachel over a decade ago through my younger brother dealing with very minimal issues. They were resolved rather quickly. However not too long after that, I found myself on her couch pouring my heart out over relationship issues, family issues, and trying to find myself. I was probably around 15 years old at the time; Im now 25. And through the years have always came to Rachel for literally everything I have EVER went through in my life. YOU CAN TOTALLY WITHOUT A DOUBT COUNT ON HER TO ALWAYS ANSWER YOUR CALL OR TEXT WITHIN THE HOUR! She has helped me through it ALL and I cannot thank her enough for everything she’s done for me and helped me with. Sounds cliché, but I honestly don’t know where I would be without her today! From helping me with family, relationships, school, mental health, anxiety, mild depression and much much more! It seems like she’s been through it with me all along this journey. RACHEL is FAMILY and always will be<3 :) LOVE YOU!!!
Jordan Stallings – May 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr Silverman is someone I recommend to my family and friends. She is a highly skilled therapist with a huge heart. She is truly a genuine person with true intention to help others heal through the process of grief and trauma.
Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Rachael Silverman worked tirelessly to get me through to the other side of my divorce. I wouldn’t be in the place that I am now without her insight and guidance. I am so grateful. Having worked with her for some time I can speak to her intuitive nature. Something I believe is essential in this profession! My referrals tell me they’re recommending her to their friends and contacts. That says it all!
Jaclyn B. – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Rachael Silverman is an incredible board certified psychotherapist. I am an academic coach and work with teens. Many struggle with mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Dr. Silverman is thorough, knowledgeable and works collaboratively to meet the specific needs of her patients. I have had the honor of watching my clients grow tremendously due to their work with her. I highly recommend Dr. Silverman. I say that as a professional and a parent myself.
Courtney Portnof – Sep 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Silverman is not only the greatest Psychologists I have worked with, but she is also one of the greatest humans I have ever met. Dr. Silverman’s compassion for her patients’ and dedication to her field is why I could not recommend her more highly. I have been working with her nearly four years now and she has a unique ability to help me understand my personal situations easily and putts an effective plan in place with you right away. She has also been able to diagnose me when others have not been to and for that I will forever be thankful for her being there for me.
Rob M. – Aug 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Very rude and unprofessional.
Aug 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
As a psychologist, I have worked with many Forensic Psychologists in high conflict family cases. Dr. Rachael Silverman is one of the best I have ever worked with! She is competent and relentless in her pursuit of progress. We worked together recently, with a family going through a divorce. We were successful in this case in a short period of time thanks to Dr. Silverman’s knowledge and treatment with the children. She takes the time to get to know her clients and understand the issues. She is also extremely responsive to clients and professionals. The clients who I refer to her have repeatedly given me positive feedback about her treatment. One described her as the perfect combination of professionalism and compassion. She’s also a brilliant expert witness who doesn’t let anyone rattle her or get under her skin. I highly recommend Dr. Rachael Silverman for her dedication, competence, and skill set for family court (forensic) cases.
Dr. Rachel Needle – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
We went to Dr. Silverman for an ESA (Emotional Support Animal) letter. She was very kind, understanding, and efficient! We had reached out to a few doctors who weren't sure about the process, but Dr. Silverman was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Corey K – Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Silverman is a kind, intelligent, compassionate and strong person. That's what makes it easy for her to bring warmth, insight, caring and support to her practice. What I enjoy most about her is the positivity, humor and enthusiasm, and watching her face light up as she talks. While her impressive credentials and community involvement may bring you to her, it is the person she is that you will appreciate. On a recent interaction, I could not believe how helpful and how fast she was in getting back to me, and even more importantly how comfortable she made me feel. If these are qualities you appreciate, and a doctor that is incredibly easy to talk to, you should consider Dr. Silverman. I did, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the entire experience.
Ronnie – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Rachael has a unique gift when it comes to communicating with young children. As a former practicing attoney I‘m very diligent about the professionals I choose to engage with, and Rachael’s ethics and professionalism far exceeded my expectations. Anyone considering working with Rachael would be lucky to have her on their team.
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Rachael is incredible! She has been seeing my son for the past couple years and has helped him tremendously. He looks forwarded to seeing her every week. She is so patient, caring and empathetic. I would definitely recommend all families to go see Rachael.
Eric O. in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Silverman has been a life savor for me. Although I originally chose her based on her extensive education and experience in her field, her personality really was the icing on the cake. She is incredibly easy to talk to and always suggests solutions that are easy to manage. She is kind hearted and compassionate, but also not afraid to tell it like it is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Courtney M in Fort Lauderdale – Oct 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Finding someone who is a tentative listener and who can truly render excellent advice that provides a visible and lasting impact in your life is something that is very hard to find, Dr. Rachael Silverman does exactly that and more. Don't be fooled by her age, her incredible level of insight and truly wanting to help improve people's lives is something you can tell immediately she is passionate about, I have referred a few people to her and everyone is blown away with how great she is!!
R. Connors in Hillsboro Beach, FL – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?
Dr. Silverman is amazing! She listens thoroughly to everything I have to say and is always there when I need her! She even helped me tremendously by getting my animal approved to be an emotional support dog so I can take her everywhere with me. Best therapist around!!
katherine stassen in Fort Lauderdale , FL – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachael Silverman, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Silverman?