Rachael Henrichsen, LAC

Rachael Henrichsen, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Rachael Henrichsen, LAC is an acupuncturist in San Francisco, CA and has been practicing for 0 years. She graduated from Five Branches University in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture, massage therapy, and more.Read her story

2912 Diamond St # 334

San Francisco, CA 94131

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Rachael Henrichsen

Rachael Henrichsen's bio

This content was provided by Rachael Henrichsen "Early in life I realized I was at the beginning of a journey down a long path. I began walking down it, with a question, "How can I best be of service to humanity?" The answer was not immediate and I have continued exploring it in every way, and being open to what comes. Along this journey, I have had many kind and wise teachers. I have been lucky enough to come to know what a true teacher is: one that turns you, with generous guidance, toward finding whatever you seek within yourself. Over time, my path has led me to see a common thread within the lessons I have valued beyond all measure - passage from within the mundane world into experiencing the profound. The disciplines I have studied and now share in my practice, each in their own way relate to this common thread. "

This content was provided by Rachael Henrichsen "As a Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Licensed Acupuncturist, and Primary Care Provider in California, it is my goal to help my patients discover the true meaning of health.  There is a saying that the basic doctor treats the disease, the mediocre doctor treats the symptoms, and the superior doctor treats the patient.  I adhere to the understanding of the intelligence of the body, and it's inherent ability to heal, given the right support.  I am committed to supporting the whole patient -body, mind, emotion, and spirit.  It is through this path that I have learned to trust in timeless wisdom of Chinese Medicine."

• Acupuncture
  • Lifestyle Medicine
  • Massage Therapy

Rachael Henrichsen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Auricular Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Fire and Sliding Cupping
  • Moxibustion
  • Myofascial Release Therapy
  • Trigger Point Acupuncture
  • Tui Na Massage

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Miami
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Five Branches University
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Medical Acupuncture & Five Element
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Dr. Joseph Chi Ng
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2018

Rachael Henrichsen has no awards or honors listed.

Rachael Henrichsen has no media or publications listed.

Rachael Henrichsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rachael Henrichsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rachael Henrichsen's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Rachael Henrichsen?

How was your experience with Rachael Henrichsen?