Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Rabia Vaughns, PA-C
Rabia Vaughns, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Dacula, GA.

3515 Braselton Hwy Bldg E-2

Dacula, GA 30019

Learn about Rabia Vaughns

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Rabia Vaughns does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Rabia Vaughns is unavailable at this time.

Rabia Vaughns has no awards or honors listed.

Rabia Vaughns has no media or publications listed.

Rabia Vaughns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rabia Vaughns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rabia Vaughns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rabia Vaughns to family and friends
Rabia Vaughns' Performance
I am so thankful that I found Rabia. She spends time with you and listens. She doesn't just want to treat the symptoms...she focuses on finding the root cause of your illness. I was able to get my life back thanks to her.
Monroe, GA |
Dr. Vaughns has looked beyond the symptoms and found the cause of my afflictions. Having been diagnosed with Celiac over a year ago she has helped me structure my eating to give me the healthy lifestyle I have been missing for so many years.
in Monroe, GA |
Five months under Rabia's care and I feel almost 100% better! She knows her stuff! She listens to me and applies all her knowledge to create a customized plan that works for me. She has never rushed me out the door and welcomes my questions. If I get off track she encourages and motivates me to get back on my plan. I'm eating better, exercising and getting much better rest thanks to Rabia! Her assistant, Nicole is just as wonderful!!
in Suwanee, GA |
Superbly efficient at listening , hearing and translating your health concerns into a viable, understandable plans of action. She invites you to become part of your own team in wellness, not just an outsider in the process.
in Buford, GA |
Excellent care and concern for my wellbeing. Rabia listed to my issues and helped me feel better. She explained everything in a way I could understand. I still see Rabia regularly to evaluate my progress. She is an amazing care giver!
Have you seen Rabia Vaughns, PA-C?
Are you Rabia Vaughns?