Rabia Vaughns, PA-C

Rabia Vaughns, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female
Rabia Vaughns, PA-C is a physician assistant in Dacula, GA. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

3515 Braselton Hwy Bldg E-2

Dacula, GA 30019

Learn about Rabia Vaughns

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Rabia Vaughns does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Rabia Vaughns is unavailable at this time.

Rabia Vaughns has no awards or honors listed.

Rabia Vaughns has no media or publications listed.

Rabia Vaughns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Rabia Vaughns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Rabia Vaughns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Rabia Vaughns to family and friends

Rabia Vaughns' Performance

I am so thankful that I found Rabia. She spends time with you and listens. She doesn't just want to treat the symptoms...she focuses on finding the root cause of your illness. I was able to get my life back thanks to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Vaughns has looked beyond the symptoms and found the cause of my afflictions. Having been diagnosed with Celiac over a year ago she has helped me structure my eating to give me the healthy lifestyle I have been missing for so many years.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Five months under Rabia's care and I feel almost 100% better! She knows her stuff! She listens to me and applies all her knowledge to create a customized plan that works for me. She has never rushed me out the door and welcomes my questions. If I get off track she encourages and motivates me to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Superbly efficient at listening , hearing and translating your health concerns into a viable, understandable plans of action. She invites you to become part of your own team in wellness, not just an outsider in the process.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent care and concern for my wellbeing. Rabia listed to my issues and helped me feel better. She explained everything in a way I could understand. I still see Rabia regularly to evaluate my progress. She is an amazing care giver!
Are you Rabia Vaughns?