Rabia Vaughns, PA-C

Rabia Vaughns, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female
Rabia Vaughns, PA-C is a physician assistant in Dacula, GA. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

3515 Braselton Hwy Bldg E-2

Dacula, GA 30019

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Rabia Vaughns treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Rabia Vaughns' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Rabia Vaughns

Rabia Vaughns?
Rabia Vaughns' Performance
What People Say About Rabia Vaughns, PA-C
Recent
Rabia looks for and addresses the causes of chronic disease. She has helped me understand the role inflammation and vitamin deficiencies have on my health. Rabia is a gem, and she will help you on your wellness journey. I feel better than I have in years. She will change your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rabia Vaughns, PA-C?
I am so thankful that I found Rabia. She spends time with you and listens. She doesn't just want to treat the symptoms...she focuses on finding the root cause of your illness. I was able to get my life back thanks to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rabia Vaughns, PA-C?
Dr. Vaughns has looked beyond the symptoms and found the cause of my afflictions. Having been diagnosed with Celiac over a year ago she has helped me structure my eating to give me the healthy lifestyle I have been missing for so many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rabia Vaughns, PA-C?
Five months under Rabia's care and I feel almost 100% better! She knows her stuff! She listens to me and applies all her knowledge to create a customized plan that works for me. She has never rushed me out the door and welcomes my questions. If I get off track she encourages and motivates me to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rabia Vaughns, PA-C?
Superbly efficient at listening , hearing and translating your health concerns into a viable, understandable plans of action. She invites you to become part of your own team in wellness, not just an outsider in the process.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Rabia Vaughns?