Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Male

Dr. Takei
8404 Six Forks Rd Ste 201 Raleigh, NC 27615

Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM is an acupuncturist in Raleigh, NC. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Takei

Dr. Takei?
Dr. Takei's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM
After more than 15 yrs of constipation brought about by pharmaceuticals to control an "impatient" bladder, I experienced a few acupuncture treatments with Dr.Takei to work on that problem. That was over three years ago and I have been free of constipation ever since. It is safe to say that my life changed a lot. Dr. Takei has a naturally warm and fuzzy approach with his very professional treatments. He is a doctor you can talk to and know that he "gets it". I look forward to the day that all insurances cover current health issues and preventative treatment with acupuncture. Dr.Takei's office and staff is very comfortable and welcoming and I strongly recommend the services provided there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM?
After over 20 years of constipation and discomfort (mostly due to a side effect of pharmaceuticals) I had a few treatments by Dr. Takei to address this issue and others. It has now been over three years and I am still enjoying a life with perfect bowel movements. Who knows how many ills were addressed through those treatments. It has certainly changed my life. I am very healthy and attribute a lot of that to Dr. Takei. I am looking forward to the day when acupuncture is covered by my insurance. I recommend the Center as being a very loving and professional environment to regain and retain good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM?
I was originally referred to Dr. Takei for acupuncture to aid in relief of peripheral neuropathy. Dr. Takei always listens carefully to my concerns and works with me on overall healthcare. He has taught me how to use meditation and gratitude journaling to overcome past negative issues. He and his Assistant Debbie are always upbeat, positive, and welcoming. He goes out of his way to provide exceptional care and encourages me to actively participate in community weight-bearing training.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Takei?

• Acupuncture