Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM

AcupunctureMale

Dr. Takei

Middleway Systemic Solutions Pllc

8404 Six Forks Rd Ste 201 Raleigh, NC 27615

Dr. Quinn Takei, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Raleigh, NC. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Takei to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Takei treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Takei accepts

Dr. Takei's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Takei

Dr. Takei
After more than 15 yrs of constipation brought about by pharmaceuticals to control an "impatient" bladder, I experienced a few acupuncture treatments with Dr.Takei to work on that problem. That was over three years ago and I have been free of constipation ever since. It is safe to say that my life changed a lot. Dr. Takei has a naturally warm and fuzzy approach with his very professional treatments. He is a doctor you can talk to and know that he "gets it". I look forward to the day that all insurances cover current health issues and preventative treatment with acupuncture. Dr.Takei's office and staff is very comfortable and welcoming and I strongly recommend the services provided there.
Donnell in Raleigh, NC – Jun 02, 2019
After over 20 years of constipation and discomfort (mostly due to a side effect of pharmaceuticals) I had a few treatments by Dr. Takei to address this issue and others. It has now been over three years and I am still enjoying a life with perfect bowel movements. Who knows how many ills were addressed through those treatments. It has certainly changed my life. I am very healthy and attribute a lot of that to Dr. Takei. I am looking forward to the day when acupuncture is covered by my insurance. I recommend the Center as being a very loving and professional environment to regain and retain good health.
Donnell Beday in Raleigh, NC – Jun 01, 2019
I was originally referred to Dr. Takei for acupuncture to aid in relief of peripheral neuropathy. Dr. Takei always listens carefully to my concerns and works with me on overall healthcare. He has taught me how to use meditation and gratitude journaling to overcome past negative issues. He and his Assistant Debbie are always upbeat, positive, and welcoming. He goes out of his way to provide exceptional care and encourages me to actively participate in community weight-bearing training.
Bennis Blue – Mar 25, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Takei?

• Acupuncture